KPIT Cummins adopts IBM software to improve productivity
IBM today announced that KPIT Cummins, a product engineering and IT consulting partner, to automotive & transportation, manufacturing and energy and utilities companies, has selected IBM development software to enhance efficiency, reduce costs and minimize defects.
KPIT selected IBM Rational Test RealTime for its component testing and runtime analysis requirements based on the software’s ability to resolve problems during the development phase, and debug and correct errors before they go into production code. The solution helps KPIT’s software development teams identify and fix hard-to-find defects in embedded software in the actual target environments via a set of test automation and runtime analysis capabilities.
“We evaluated IBM software in our production environment and were greatly impressed with the robustness, features and flexibility offered by the tools,” said Prashant K S, Director, Customer Management, Quality & Productivity, KPIT Cummins
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future
- Infosys Welcomes New CEO Salil Parekh From Jan 2
- test 2018
- Using Blockchain For Financial Inclusion
- Hardware Cos Shifting To Software Revenue Model: Gemalto
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- Top Nine Trends in ICT Sector: TrendForce
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City