KPIT Cummins adopts IBM software to improve productivity
IBM today announced that KPIT Cummins, a product engineering and IT consulting partner, to automotive & transportation, manufacturing and energy and utilities companies, has selected IBM development software to enhance efficiency, reduce costs and minimize defects.
KPIT selected IBM Rational Test RealTime for its component testing and runtime analysis requirements based on the software’s ability to resolve problems during the development phase, and debug and correct errors before they go into production code. The solution helps KPIT’s software development teams identify and fix hard-to-find defects in embedded software in the actual target environments via a set of test automation and runtime analysis capabilities.
“We evaluated IBM software in our production environment and were greatly impressed with the robustness, features and flexibility offered by the tools,” said Prashant K S, Director, Customer Management, Quality & Productivity, KPIT Cummins
- Home Automation Is The Next Big Thing, And Here Already!
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation
- Why Is India Interesting For Walmart And Other Retailers?
- Smart City Mission Receives Impetus from Tech Giants
- Is the New URL File Outbreak a Ransomware Attempt?