KPIT Cummins adopts IBM software to improve productivity
IBM today announced that KPIT Cummins, a product engineering and IT consulting partner, to automotive & transportation, manufacturing and energy and utilities companies, has selected IBM development software to enhance efficiency, reduce costs and minimize defects.
KPIT selected IBM Rational Test RealTime for its component testing and runtime analysis requirements based on the software’s ability to resolve problems during the development phase, and debug and correct errors before they go into production code. The solution helps KPIT’s software development teams identify and fix hard-to-find defects in embedded software in the actual target environments via a set of test automation and runtime analysis capabilities.
“We evaluated IBM software in our production environment and were greatly impressed with the robustness, features and flexibility offered by the tools,” said Prashant K S, Director, Customer Management, Quality & Productivity, KPIT Cummins
- Why IoT Benefits Will Outweigh Its Challenges
- 7 Online Test Series To Prepare For Engineering Entrances
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- Why Industry 4.0 Is The Future Of Manufacturing
- Increased Automation, Agile Development Drive Greater RoI: Study
- Hybrid Cloud Deployment Leads To Massive Cost Savings: Study
- Why India Needs A Second Green Revolution