KPIT Cummins Completes the Merger of In2Soft
KPIT Cummins, product engineering and IT consulting partner to manufacturing companies, has completed the procedure of merger of In2Soft, a German vehicle diagnostics and telematics specialist.
The merger of Munich based In2Soft, is in line with KPIT Cummins’ stated growth strategy to focus on select industries and achieve market leadership, informed the company.
“Vehicle diagnostics are very high on automotive OEMs (original equipment manufacturer) priority worldwide and we will now leverage the technology developed by In2Soft to service automotive OEMs across US and emerging markets in addition to Europe. With In2Soft we will build a local onsite and near-shore presence which is essential for key German customers,” Kishor Patil, MD & CEO, KPIT Cummins.
According to KPIT, its customers across US, Asia Pacific (APAC) and emerging markets will get access to automotive diagnostics solutions and In2Soft’s customers will be able to leverage KPIT’s product engineering capabilities across multiple automotive sub-systems.
“KPIT’s larger geographic presence across US, Europe and APAC will complement our strong relationships in the German automotive industry. We are confident that our combined and complementary strengths will help us create a leadership position in the diagnostics and telematics space and accelerate growth by creating more value for our customers,” remarked Guven Kivran, MD, In2Soft.
- Enterprise Market Is Ripe For Network Virtualization
- IoT Adds Fuel To Smart Cities’ Engine
- KPIT, MIT To Discuss India's Innovation In Advanced Tech
- Private Cloud Helps Cut Energy Costs By 60%
- HR analytics is being used to improve employee productivity
- Telepresence helps KPIT Cummins reach out to clients globally
- KPIT Cummins adopts IBM software to improve productivity
- IBM announces Shared University Research awards in India
- KPIT Cummins looks to boost employee output by 20 percent
- “Service providers should understand our concerns”