KPIT Cummins looks to boost employee output by 20 percent
Partners with InnovizeTech to deploy a highly automated productivity management solution designed to help organizations boost work output.
Keeping employees motivated and productive is of utmost importance to every business house.
KPIT Cummins, a product engineering and IT consulting partner to global manufacturing corporations, said that it is looking to deploy a highly automated productivity management solution in key business units within the company.
The company announced a Priority Customer agreement with Pune-based InnovizeTech Software, to deploy their patent-pending software product, Sapience.
A press statement from the company said that Sapience is a highly automated productivity management solution designed to help organizations boost work output by over 20 percent, thereby directly impacting revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction through resource optimization.
“Sapience empowers the company at two levels, from an organization standpoint it allows us to measure and improve employee productivity while enabling individuals to improve their productive output and time management through self-analysis. It also helps managers guide their team’s activities to desired outcomes. We will benefit from the software’s approach through analysis of the effort captured,” said Vaishali Vaid, Associate Vice President and Head of Process Excellence Group, KPIT Cummins.
Kishor Patil, Managing Director and CEO, KPIT Cummins said that the talent within the organization is a key element in ensuring this aspect. “We strongly believe that our employees are passionate about their work, and will continue to improve their effectiveness and output if equipped with the right tools and processes.”
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- Transforming Business With Cloud Migration
- Most Jobs In Service Sector Offer Flexible Work Opportunities: Study