KPIT Cummins looks to boost employee output by 20 percent
Partners with InnovizeTech to deploy a highly automated productivity management solution designed to help organizations boost work output.
Keeping employees motivated and productive is of utmost importance to every business house.
KPIT Cummins, a product engineering and IT consulting partner to global manufacturing corporations, said that it is looking to deploy a highly automated productivity management solution in key business units within the company.
The company announced a Priority Customer agreement with Pune-based InnovizeTech Software, to deploy their patent-pending software product, Sapience.
A press statement from the company said that Sapience is a highly automated productivity management solution designed to help organizations boost work output by over 20 percent, thereby directly impacting revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction through resource optimization.
“Sapience empowers the company at two levels, from an organization standpoint it allows us to measure and improve employee productivity while enabling individuals to improve their productive output and time management through self-analysis. It also helps managers guide their team’s activities to desired outcomes. We will benefit from the software’s approach through analysis of the effort captured,” said Vaishali Vaid, Associate Vice President and Head of Process Excellence Group, KPIT Cummins.
Kishor Patil, Managing Director and CEO, KPIT Cummins said that the talent within the organization is a key element in ensuring this aspect. “We strongly believe that our employees are passionate about their work, and will continue to improve their effectiveness and output if equipped with the right tools and processes.”
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- How IoT Impacts The Supply Chain In Flex
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Capital Float Digitally Removes Credit Gap