KPIT Cummins looks to boost employee output by 20 percent
Partners with InnovizeTech to deploy a highly automated productivity management solution designed to help organizations boost work output.
Keeping employees motivated and productive is of utmost importance to every business house.
KPIT Cummins, a product engineering and IT consulting partner to global manufacturing corporations, said that it is looking to deploy a highly automated productivity management solution in key business units within the company.
The company announced a Priority Customer agreement with Pune-based InnovizeTech Software, to deploy their patent-pending software product, Sapience.
A press statement from the company said that Sapience is a highly automated productivity management solution designed to help organizations boost work output by over 20 percent, thereby directly impacting revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction through resource optimization.
“Sapience empowers the company at two levels, from an organization standpoint it allows us to measure and improve employee productivity while enabling individuals to improve their productive output and time management through self-analysis. It also helps managers guide their team’s activities to desired outcomes. We will benefit from the software’s approach through analysis of the effort captured,” said Vaishali Vaid, Associate Vice President and Head of Process Excellence Group, KPIT Cummins.
Kishor Patil, Managing Director and CEO, KPIT Cummins said that the talent within the organization is a key element in ensuring this aspect. “We strongly believe that our employees are passionate about their work, and will continue to improve their effectiveness and output if equipped with the right tools and processes.”
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Enhance Employee Engagement
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions
- Women Hold Just One in Five Sales Leadership Positions
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool