KPIT Cummins looks to boost employee output by 20 percent
Partners with InnovizeTech to deploy a highly automated productivity management solution designed to help organizations boost work output.
Keeping employees motivated and productive is of utmost importance to every business house.
KPIT Cummins, a product engineering and IT consulting partner to global manufacturing corporations, said that it is looking to deploy a highly automated productivity management solution in key business units within the company.
The company announced a Priority Customer agreement with Pune-based InnovizeTech Software, to deploy their patent-pending software product, Sapience.
A press statement from the company said that Sapience is a highly automated productivity management solution designed to help organizations boost work output by over 20 percent, thereby directly impacting revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction through resource optimization.
“Sapience empowers the company at two levels, from an organization standpoint it allows us to measure and improve employee productivity while enabling individuals to improve their productive output and time management through self-analysis. It also helps managers guide their team’s activities to desired outcomes. We will benefit from the software’s approach through analysis of the effort captured,” said Vaishali Vaid, Associate Vice President and Head of Process Excellence Group, KPIT Cummins.
Kishor Patil, Managing Director and CEO, KPIT Cummins said that the talent within the organization is a key element in ensuring this aspect. “We strongly believe that our employees are passionate about their work, and will continue to improve their effectiveness and output if equipped with the right tools and processes.”
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- Taming The 3 Dragons of Network Monitoring
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Digital Workplaces Will Enhance Productivity, Says Zinnov