KPIT Cummins' Revolo bags award at ISA Technovation event
KPIT Cummins Infosystems, an IT consulting and product engineering partner to manufacturing corporations, secured the Indian Semiconductor Association’s (ISA’s) Technovation Award for Best Electronic Product of the Year 2011 in the special category. This award was presented to KPIT Cummins for its plug-in parallel hybrid solution Revolo.
“We believe this award will further motivate us to nurture technology innovation across KPIT Cummins and develop solutions to promote sustainable & inclusive growth for a better tomorrow. We are confident that our new technology Revolo will provide a richer driving experience ensuring safety, comfort and energy efficiency of the vehicles,” commented Anup Sable, Sr VP, automotive & engineering at KPIT Cummins.
KPIT Cummins stated has been a product engineering partner to global automotive OEMs and Tier 1s, in the areas of powertrain, body electronics, safety and security, infotainment and telematics, and in-vehicle networking platforms for more than 15 years. Its vast experience and deep expertise has made it capable of developing high quality technology solutions for the automotive industry.
Earlier this year, Revolo was awarded at the Nasscom Innovation Award for the Promising Innovation of the Year, among others.
- India's E-Commerce Battle Heats Up During Festive Season
- 5 Reasons For Cos To Use Business Centres For Office Spaces
- Unlocking The Business Value Of Internet of Things [Infographic]
- Six Focus Areas For Business Success
- India's BI Software Revenue To Reach USD 245 Mn in 2017: Gartner
- EY Hosts DigiGST on Microsoft Azure
- HDS Appoints Sanjay Agrawal As Director - Platforms And Solutions
- Avaya Will Be India's Big Incubation Center: Vishal Agrawal
- 95% Engineers In India Not Fit for Software Development Jobs
- Frost & Sullivan To Honor Biz Leaders For Digital Innovation