KPIT Cummins's Revolo wins Nasscom’s ‘Promising Innovation of the Year’ Award
KPIT Cummins Infosystems, an IT consulting and product engineering solutions provider, has won Nasscom’s ‘Promising Innovation of the Year’ Award 2010, for its plug-in parallel hybrid solution Revolo.
Receiving the award Anup Sable, Sr. VP, automotive and engineering at KPIT Cummins, said, “It is a result of KPIT Cummins’ dedication for sustainable and inclusive growth to improve the quality of life of people at large. We are confident that our new technology Revolo will provide a richer driving experience ensuring safety, comfort and energy efficiency of the vehicles.”
Revolo, a plug-in parallel hybrid solution for automotives, designed and engineered by KPIT Cummins, has been delivering results of 35 percent+ increase in fuel efficiency and 30 percent + reduction in green house gas (GHG) emissions, across tests conducted by Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) and in multiple city driving tests, stated the company.
The Nasscom Innovation Awards, recognize organizations that have made innovation a part of their DNA and developed extraordinary and pioneering products and services. Winners were selected by an eminent panel of judges from across the industry, who evaluated each innovation on the parameters of originality of the idea, its business viability, scalability of the solution and its impact on global industry.
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Rapid Innovation Puts Customer Experience At Risk: Study
- How Cisco Is Speeding Up Network Innovation
- Using Cloud To Empower SMB Innovation
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- CIOs Say, Rapid Innovation Puts CX At Risk: Study