KPMG re-assesses Rave Technologies at CMMi Level 3
Rave Technologies, a provider of outsourced product development services, has completed its reassessment for CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) Level 3. The assessment was conducted by KPMG.
"This is an important milestone for us in our quest for continuous quality improvement, brand building and positioning of Rave as a high quality, domain intensive and technically robust organization with a culture of measurement, and analysis to facilitate continuous improvement," said Anand Jhaveri, CEO, Rave Technologies.
According to Rave Technologies, this certification will enable it to maintain high quality standards and deliver services and solutions that are in line with its client’s business needs.
The Software Engineering Institute (SEI) is a federally funded and development center sponsored by the US Department of Defence. The goal of the SEI is to foster improvement in the processes used to develop software and thus improve the quality of the software itself. SEI CMMI is an internationally recognized process-improvement model that provides organizations with the essential elements of effective processes that ultimately improve their performance.
Rave Technologies specializes in software product Engineering, usability, independent testing and mobile solutions. The company has collaborated with over 70 companies to provide ‘best of breed’ solutions across a range of technology platforms and domains like STM publishing, BFSI, HR and retail. Rave Technologies is also an ISO 9001:2000 certified organization.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience