Lakshminarayanan, Dell's New VP for Global CSS
Ganesh S. Lakshminarayanan has been elevated as the new VP of Global Consumer Services & Support (GCSS) for Dell. Based out of Bangalore, Ganesh will be in charge of customer contact centres in India, UK & Ireland, Xiamen (China) and Philippines.
In his new global role, Ganesh will be responsible for streamlining consumer contact centres and consolidate technical support and customer care for Dell s customers worldwide, a major step towards enhancing customer experience. The group, under Ganesh, will own the delivery of warranty support across all channels.
Ganesh joined Dell in 1999 as Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Customer Services and held several leadership positions in Dell. Till recently, he was the VP & MD, Dell International Services, India, and prior to that was director, Technical Support, Dell Worldwide. Ganesh was a key member of the executive team that helped create DIS, Dell s global services & support division.
Garde Country GM for Dell
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Top 10 FinTech Trends Of 2018
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT