Lakshminarayanan, Dell's New VP for Global CSS
Ganesh S. Lakshminarayanan has been elevated as the new VP of Global Consumer Services & Support (GCSS) for Dell. Based out of Bangalore, Ganesh will be in charge of customer contact centres in India, UK & Ireland, Xiamen (China) and Philippines.
In his new global role, Ganesh will be responsible for streamlining consumer contact centres and consolidate technical support and customer care for Dell s customers worldwide, a major step towards enhancing customer experience. The group, under Ganesh, will own the delivery of warranty support across all channels.
Ganesh joined Dell in 1999 as Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Customer Services and held several leadership positions in Dell. Till recently, he was the VP & MD, Dell International Services, India, and prior to that was director, Technical Support, Dell Worldwide. Ganesh was a key member of the executive team that helped create DIS, Dell s global services & support division.
Garde Country GM for Dell
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation