Lakshminarayanan, Dell's New VP for Global CSS
Ganesh S. Lakshminarayanan has been elevated as the new VP of Global Consumer Services & Support (GCSS) for Dell. Based out of Bangalore, Ganesh will be in charge of customer contact centres in India, UK & Ireland, Xiamen (China) and Philippines.
In his new global role, Ganesh will be responsible for streamlining consumer contact centres and consolidate technical support and customer care for Dell s customers worldwide, a major step towards enhancing customer experience. The group, under Ganesh, will own the delivery of warranty support across all channels.
Ganesh joined Dell in 1999 as Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Customer Services and held several leadership positions in Dell. Till recently, he was the VP & MD, Dell International Services, India, and prior to that was director, Technical Support, Dell Worldwide. Ganesh was a key member of the executive team that helped create DIS, Dell s global services & support division.
Garde Country GM for Dell
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Blockchain Revolutionizing Global Media Entertainment Industry
- How UST Global Tackles Cyber Threats Head-On
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- Indian Firms Are More 'IT Transformed' Than Rest Of Asia: Study
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud