Lakshminarayanan, Dell's New VP for Global CSS
Ganesh S. Lakshminarayanan has been elevated as the new VP of Global Consumer Services & Support (GCSS) for Dell. Based out of Bangalore, Ganesh will be in charge of customer contact centres in India, UK & Ireland, Xiamen (China) and Philippines.
In his new global role, Ganesh will be responsible for streamlining consumer contact centres and consolidate technical support and customer care for Dell s customers worldwide, a major step towards enhancing customer experience. The group, under Ganesh, will own the delivery of warranty support across all channels.
Ganesh joined Dell in 1999 as Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Customer Services and held several leadership positions in Dell. Till recently, he was the VP & MD, Dell International Services, India, and prior to that was director, Technical Support, Dell Worldwide. Ganesh was a key member of the executive team that helped create DIS, Dell s global services & support division.
Garde Country GM for Dell
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- Outlook For Indian IT Is Cautiously Positive In 2018: Nasscom
- Top Trends Driving More Intelligent, Connected Enterprise
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- Chinese Smartphones Move To Top 5 Global List, Courtesy India