Lakshminarayanan, Dell's New VP for Global CSS
Ganesh S. Lakshminarayanan has been elevated as the new VP of Global Consumer Services & Support (GCSS) for Dell. Based out of Bangalore, Ganesh will be in charge of customer contact centres in India, UK & Ireland, Xiamen (China) and Philippines.
In his new global role, Ganesh will be responsible for streamlining consumer contact centres and consolidate technical support and customer care for Dell s customers worldwide, a major step towards enhancing customer experience. The group, under Ganesh, will own the delivery of warranty support across all channels.
Ganesh joined Dell in 1999 as Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Customer Services and held several leadership positions in Dell. Till recently, he was the VP & MD, Dell International Services, India, and prior to that was director, Technical Support, Dell Worldwide. Ganesh was a key member of the executive team that helped create DIS, Dell s global services & support division.
Garde Country GM for Dell
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson