Latest security info at Kaspersky's Securelist.com
Kaspersky Lab, has launched an English version of its informative IT security website–Securelist.com. This website contains all the latest information about what Internet threats are out there and how to avoid them. The site includes sections dedicated to analytical articles, blogs, an IT security encyclopedia and malware descriptions, as well as an extensive glossary of terms.
"Securelist combines information about malware, spam and internal threats to create a resource that reflects the expert knowledge of some of the IT security industries leading specialists," said Alexander Gostev, head of Kaspersky Lab’s global research & analysis team.
Gostev who is also the editor in chief of Securelist.com further explained that as there is an explosion in the number and diversity of the security threats, there was an urgent need to get out information as quickly and offer some serious analysis of the problem.
The new Securelist portal evolved from Kaspersky Lab’s analytical website Viruslist.com. It features an enhanced blog with a system where visitors can rate what they have read, as well as a system that automatically generates descriptions of any detected programs. A completely new section called Internal Threats has also been introduced to Securelist and should prove popular in the future.
"We have tried to move away from the heavy, academic style of Viruslist.com and create a more engaging, interactive site for our readers. Content on the site won’t just come from our own analysts, but will include contributions from other industry specialists who possess extensive knowledge of the information security business," added Gostev.
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study
- How To Avoid And Mitigate Risk Of Fake News
- Is the New URL File Outbreak a Ransomware Attempt?
- Nearly All Firms Are Unprepared For Next-gen Cyber-Attacks: Study
- GDPR: Adequacy Principle for Indian IT
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study