Latin American telco selects Subex's solution
Movistar Colombia, a telco based in Latin America, has selected Subex s ROC for fraud management. For sometime now the telco was looking to replace its existing fraud management solution (FMS), a critical component of its operations, and wanted one that would meet its fraud management requirements. Subex’ s ROC offering for fraud management was chosen, through a global RFP (request for proposal) process, for its technical superiority, global expertise, regional commitment and presence.
Our ROC solutions are designed in a manner that allows operators to bring the same superior technology in their OSS/BSS across all locations, while also providing the flexibility to meet specific needs of each operation. The global requirements of telecom operators such as Telefonica can easily be met with our ROC solutions, said Sudeesh Yezhuvath, COO, Subex Ltd.
Subex’s Nikira, the fraud management component of the ROC, is built to help CSPs move towards fraud prevention by eliminating known frauds, reducing free run time, augmenting internal controls and through continuous fraud management process improvement. Nikira boasts several industry-leading features, enabling real time reaction through its in-line controls and transaction controls and prioritizes investigation of potential fraud cases through its advanced artificial intelligence (AI) techniques.
- Facebook And Microsoft Collaborate For An Undersea Cable
- Subex awarded 5-year contract by MTN
- Don't tweet if you want TV, London fans told
- Subex to provide ROC platform to a telecom service provider for US$ 12m
- Subex processes over 100 million CDRs for South East Asian operator
- Subex appoints Dr. Hossein Eslambolchi as strategic advisor
- Subex implements ROC at UAE based telco du
- Subex helps Telekom Slovenije address 'Bill Shock'
- Subex to help Ecuador telecom major combat network fraud
- Subex deploys fraud mgmt solution at O2 Ireland