LeEco To Host Shopping Fest For Indian Users
Chinese smartphone maker LeEco has been constantly on focus in the Indian market, erstwhile for its Superphones, LeMall, Super TVs and most lately for its manufacturing unit in India. And now the company announced that it bring online shopping festival with impressive discounts to India in September.
LeEco has been hosting similar shopping events in Mainland China, Hong Kong and the US market in September that are hugely celebrated.
Atul Jain earlier in a meeting with CXO today stated that on April 14, LeEco has first free hardware day in China, where free sales of smartphones, TVs on LeMall has attracted tremendous traction .
“We believe that the world is heading for an ecosystem era, where hardware will be irrelevant and rather users will be more interested in the content, value they can get from a device,” Jain added.
Read Also: LeEco To Set Up Manufacturing Hub In India
LeEco’s aggressive expansion plans have been visible to the industry lately and the company is leaving no stone unturned to impress its users. Through products and offers LeEco has successfully earned a strong mind share and market share in India.
Through this fest, LeEco is looking at strengthening its customer loyalty across its online platforms. LeEco has recently launched its own e-commerce platform, LeMall.com that hosts all Superproducts by the company and has received a tremendous user response in a short span of time. Within a month of its launch, LeMall India recorded about 7.5 million unique visitors, surpassing many of its popular peers by a good margin in the non-app segment.
As part of this EPIC online shopping fest, LeEco will be offering never before offers on its existing range of Superphones, Super TVs, and range of accessories. Apart from deals, there will be plenty of freebies and loyalty bonus that the company will be offering to its user base.
- What Google's Foray Into E-Commerce Means For India
- 8 Out Of 10 Shopping Apps Have Security Flaws: Report
- Find Best Deals On Computer & Accessories With Zouton
- Counterfeit Products Continue To Haunt E-Commerce
- Trends That Will Shape India's E-Commerce
- Users Wary Of Making Purchases Through Smartwatches: Report
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- How Top E-tailers Are Gearing Up For Festive Sale
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Sep18-23)
- How Product Designing Has Changed Online Shopping