Legrand Enters Structured Cabling Market
Legrand Group has entered the structured cabling system market in India with its Legrand Cabling System (LCS).
Structured cabling system is a connectivity solution comprising of cable and components for interconnecting voice (telephone), data (computer) and image (computer) systems. The LCS range is offered as complete end-to-end solutions under two distinct categories; that comprise of the UTP cable, IO, patch panel and patch cords.
LCS offers a selection of Cat5e and Cat6 systems with a single piece tool-less mechanism i.e. no tool required to terminate the cable, applicable for both IO & patch panel.
The patch panel features integrated individual cable holders and label holders, a front load and front remove mechanism that helps in accessing the wiring from front as well as rear, and a 48 port 1U telephone patch panel for termination of multi-pair cable from EPABX.
The company also offers patch cords — made of stranded copper wire for flexibility and are used for interconnecting the computer to the information outlet and the patch panel to the switch.
- Digisol Will Continue To Promote “Make in India”
- Former Yahoo exec Shashi Seth to head Tribune Digital Ventures
- R&M's Cat. 6A RJ45 module wins iF Product Design Award 2011
- Allied Telesis enhances IP surveillance solution
- LG launches E90 - ultra slim LED monitor
- Belkin forays into cabling business in India
- Quick-to-install solution for data centers
- SNDT Gets Intelligent 'Campus Area Network'
- Fluke Networks Factsheet
- Siemon Launches TERA-7 Cabling Solution