Lenovo appoints Shailendra Katyal as marketing head, India
Lenovo India, today announced the appointment of Shailendra Katyal as the marketing head for India. Based out of Bangalore head office, Katyal will be responsible for handling the Lenovo master-brand and leading marketing for the three business segments it operates in viz consumer, relational and SMB.
Welcoming Katyal in the company, Amar Babu, MD, Lenovo India said “We continue to strengthen the management on the back of our strong success in the Indian market and want to continue the momentum on our double digit market share. Shailendra will aggressively chart out clear cut marketing strategies to help us enhance our brand preference and consumer connect in India.”
Katyal who comes with 12 years of industry experience, prior to joining Lenovo India, was category head at Marico and played a significant role sales and marketing, stated the company. In Lenovo, his primary mandate will be to aggressively grow its brand preference in the consumer and SOHO segments.
Expressing his delight, Katyal said, “It is also a truly multicultural organization with high emphasis on entrepreneurial behavior, which is what I really thrive in. It’s an honor to be associated with the Lenovo brand and iconic sub-brands like the ThinkPad.”
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- 5 Things To Expect If Bitcoins Are Legalized In India
- What’s Up With Mid-level IT leaders?
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations