Lenovo appoints Shailendra Katyal as marketing head, India
Lenovo India, today announced the appointment of Shailendra Katyal as the marketing head for India. Based out of Bangalore head office, Katyal will be responsible for handling the Lenovo master-brand and leading marketing for the three business segments it operates in viz consumer, relational and SMB.
Welcoming Katyal in the company, Amar Babu, MD, Lenovo India said “We continue to strengthen the management on the back of our strong success in the Indian market and want to continue the momentum on our double digit market share. Shailendra will aggressively chart out clear cut marketing strategies to help us enhance our brand preference and consumer connect in India.”
Katyal who comes with 12 years of industry experience, prior to joining Lenovo India, was category head at Marico and played a significant role sales and marketing, stated the company. In Lenovo, his primary mandate will be to aggressively grow its brand preference in the consumer and SOHO segments.
Expressing his delight, Katyal said, “It is also a truly multicultural organization with high emphasis on entrepreneurial behavior, which is what I really thrive in. It’s an honor to be associated with the Lenovo brand and iconic sub-brands like the ThinkPad.”
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson