Subhankar Roy Chowdhury To Lead Lenovo's HR In APAC
Lenovo has appointed Subhankar Roy Chowdhury as the head of Human Resources team in Asia Pacific. Previously he was Lenovo’s Executive Director and Global Head for HR Strategy, M&A and HR Analytics. In his new role, Roy Chowdhury will further strengthen Lenovo’s transformation and people strategy in APAC with focus on building strong leadership, cultural transformation and developing talent resources with Lenovo’s strategy.
Roy Chowdhury succeeds Andrew Dahms, who departs Lenovo at the end of March, having previously headed the company’s Asia Pacific Human Resources function. He will report to Ken Wong, Senior Vice President and President Asia Pacific, who leads the company’s fast-growing business across the region.
Prior to this role, Roy Chowdhury and his team led the development of Lenovo’s corporate HR strategy, integrating multiple business groups’ HR strategies, building HR Analytics function to support HR strategy, and consulting support on HR in M&A programs. He has been with Lenovo for seven years.
Before joining Lenovo, Roy Chowdhury held leadership positions in HR consulting and HR generalist roles at Nokia, IBM Business Consulting, PwC, Siemens Information Systems and L&T in India, Middle East Africa and South East Asia regions.
Roy Chowdhury holds a Masters Degree in Personnel Management and a Bachelor’s degree in Economics. He is a speaker, panelist and contributor to contemporary HR topics, particularly on the ‘future of the workforce’, the impact of technology in organizations and digitization of HR.
- Why IoT Security Needs A Rethink
- Future Of Smart Cities And Transportation In India
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- Dilipkumar Khandelwal Is New Head Of SAP HANA Cloud
- Robotics In The Years Ahead – The India Story
- DevOps Not A One-Size-Fits-All Strategy: CA Technologies
- Citrix Appoints Makarand Joshi As India Country Head