Let Not Motion Stop you from Communicating
Continuing its saga of uniting collaboration and mobility, Cisco Systems has announced its Collaboration in Motion, a strategic approachto overcome the barriers of distance and time that enable people to connect, communicate and collaborate.
The new services aim to bridge the gap between on-premises wired network, off-premises cellular network and a high performance Wi-Fi network, thereby enabling a collaborative experience from any workspace. Essentially, connect devices, people, business processes, and networks to transition to a borderless enterprise and help businesses thrive.
Addressing a networking session from San Jose, Chris Thompson, director - marketing, mobility solutions, Cisco Systems Inc said, "Collaboration in Motion bring together the power of collaboration with the ubiquity and performance of Cisco’s Unified Wireless Network. It integrates products and services from Cisco’s WebEx, Unified Communication, Unified Wireless Network and advanced services product lines to bring the collaborative experience to the mobile workspace."
As part of the services, Cisco has focused on new products and services in five critical investment areas: the workspace experience, wireless network platform, third-party applications, technology partners and professional services.
Cisco has tied up with Apple for its iPhones and by June planning to tie up with Nokia smart phones and also Google Android for its mobile solutions. In India the service is currently available for all iPhones, said Thompson.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Amazon Beats Apple, Google To Become World’s Most Valuable Brand
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing