Leveraging Growth with New Appointments
Its raining new appointments these days. A leading bank and a venture capital firm has confirmed recruitments of executives at senior levels. Both the appointees will cater to the small and medium size enterprise requirements.
While Varun Tuli takes over as the president of business banking at Yes Bank, Bhaskar Menon has been appointed as a venture partner at NEA-Indo US Ventures.
Tuli, who has over 20 years of experience in corporates and investment banks in India, Singapore and Hongkong, will plan and manage business banking (small & medium enterprises, and business liabilities) activities of the bank.
He quit as executive director & country head at Avigo Capital Partners before his appointment at Yes Bank. He was associated with Strategic Capital Corporation as executive director, VP for Lehman Brothers Asia at their Singapore Branch and VP & regional business manager at the Bank of America.
Menon, who has more than 20 years of experience in global multi-nationals, will identify investment opportunities and seek and manage strategic investments in early and mid-stage companies in the Information Technology and BPO/ KPO companies in India and the US.
Prior to joining NEA-IndoUS Ventures Menon was the president of MphasiS Corporation’s Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) arm. He was head of International for E-Citi - Citigroup’s e-commerce Division, VP & Portfolio manager at Merrill Lynch and VP with Citibank in their Global Wealth Management group.
“We believe that the IT Services industry in India over coming years will migrate to higher value added services such as BPO/KPO. We intend to invest in such companies that will need cross border presence to leverage the off shore customer base,” said Mr. Vinod K Dham, founder & executive MD - NEA-IndoUS Ventures.
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- IP Surveillance Helps Varun Beverages Curb Warehouse Theft
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff
- Machines Poised to Take Over 30% Of Bank Jobs: Study
- Airtel Says It Achieved 81% Reduction In CO2 Emissions