LG Display says to invest $1 bln to upgrade LCD line
South Korean flat screen maker LG Display said on Thursday it would invest 1.2 trillion won to upgrade an existing production line to boost production capacity of panels used in high-end mobile devices.
LG Display said the upgraded low temperature poly silicon line will start mass production from the fourth quarter of 2013, it said in a statement.
- Nearly All Firms Are Unprepared For Next-gen Cyber-Attacks: Study
- eSIM And Soft SIM: A New Era For The Mobile Ecosystem?
- Users Wary Of Making Purchases Through Smartwatches: Report
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- Fog Computing Market To Cross USD 700 Mn By 2024
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why