LG Display says to invest $1 bln to upgrade LCD line
South Korean flat screen maker LG Display said on Thursday it would invest 1.2 trillion won to upgrade an existing production line to boost production capacity of panels used in high-end mobile devices.
LG Display said the upgraded low temperature poly silicon line will start mass production from the fourth quarter of 2013, it said in a statement.
- Challenges Of Mobile Operators In The Age Of HD
- Top IT Security Predictions of 2018
- FinTech Trends To Watch Out For In 2018
- CES 2018: What's In Store For The Enterprise?
- Security Flaws Threaten Virtually All PCs, Phones
- Marketing Trends That Will Fizzle Out In 2018
- Internet of Things: The Next Big Thing In Manufacturing
- Cognitive Computing Will Redefine IoT Landscape
- AI, Automation Disrupting Real Estate: JLL India CEO
- Mobile Operators To Cope With HD, Encryption Issues: Study