LG Display says to invest $1 bln to upgrade LCD line
South Korean flat screen maker LG Display said on Thursday it would invest 1.2 trillion won to upgrade an existing production line to boost production capacity of panels used in high-end mobile devices.
LG Display said the upgraded low temperature poly silicon line will start mass production from the fourth quarter of 2013, it said in a statement.
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- 19 Milestones On Google's 19th Birthday
- Google Acquires HTC Talent To Bolster Devices Sale
- Cloud-Based Biometric Authentication Is Underway