LG Display says to invest $1 bln to upgrade LCD line
South Korean flat screen maker LG Display said on Thursday it would invest 1.2 trillion won to upgrade an existing production line to boost production capacity of panels used in high-end mobile devices.
LG Display said the upgraded low temperature poly silicon line will start mass production from the fourth quarter of 2013, it said in a statement.
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report