LG launches E90 - ultra slim LED monitor
LG Electronics India (LGEIL) recently launched E90 - its ultra slim LED monitor, which as slim as 7.2 mm in depth, in India.
“We are positive that the monitor’s great features and design will set new benchmarks in the LED monitor segment. Also recent recognitions at the market place reflect the acceptance that our products enjoy amongst consumers and motivate us further to come up with such new unique offerings,” remarked R. Manikandan, business head - B2B, LG Electronics India.
The company stated that, with the response time of just 2 milliseconds, the 21.5 inches monitor’s display remains clear and bright even during fast-moving action sequences. The monitor is built with LG’s image booster software that enhances the quality of steaming content from various video sites and is supported by D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI Interface.
The E90 monitor, as informed by LG, places the power supply and the socket connecting the monitor with the PC on the back of the stand, called EZ cabling. With the reduced footprint offered by its light weight and slim size, the monitor manages to reduce energy consumption – as much as 40 percent less than conventional CCFL-backlit LCD monitors.
This monitor is available in various retail shops at a price of Rs. 16,900.
- Digisol Will Continue To Promote “Make in India”
- It's Not About PC; Acer Bets Big On Connected Devices
- India To Become A Huge Market for Wearable Tech
- Former Yahoo exec Shashi Seth to head Tribune Digital Ventures
- India Semiconductor Consumption to Grow 15.5 Percent in 2011, says Gartner
- R&M's Cat. 6A RJ45 module wins iF Product Design Award 2011
- Allied Telesis enhances IP surveillance solution
- Belkin forays into cabling business in India
- Quick-to-install solution for data centers