LG Uses Citrix To Cut Costs; Saves Crores
To optimize operational efficiency of its ERP systems across 600 users and 30 locations in the country, LG electronics has deployed Citrix access infrastructure solutions.
Arindam Bose, IT head, LG Electronics India, said, “LG operates out of 30 locations across the country, and the major challenges that we face are lowering our bandwidth costs, bringing down processing and transaction time, and extracting more value from our legacy systems.’
To overcome these challenges, we have deployed the Citrix metaframe presentation server, Bose added.
The server has resulted in significant cost savings for the company, and also added to the success of their ERP initiative in India, according to Bose.
Bose said, For bandwidth alone, we have saved at least Rs 50 lakh per year. Also, we anticipate a saving of another Rs 40 lakh on user training over the next three years.
- Citrix Appoints Makarand Joshi As India Country Head
- Companies See Risk Due To Organizational and IT Complexities
- Closing The Gap In Digital Transformation
- Women In Technology: Still A Long Way To Go
- We Intend To Build Our Own Cloud
- Citrix Redefines Business Strategies Post Restructuring
- How Citrix Helps Ruby Hall Doctors On The Go
- Software-Defined Workplace to Boom: Citrix Head
- Seven Biggest Technology M&As In 2015
- How PI Industries Cuts End-User Device Cost By 50%