LIC to Sell Policies Online
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) for the first time has tied up with India-based online non-life and life insurance aggregator, Policybazaar.com, to sell its policy "Jeevan Astha" on the Internet.
Consumers can get detailed information on the policy, "Jeevan Astha" and buy it online from the portal. To make a purchase, customers have to fill in an on-line application form and then finalise and close the deal which he thinks is best suited for his needs.
"We have partnered with Policybazaar.com as they are online Insurance specialist, which a lot of customers use to compare and choose the best insurance products. We believe that the Jeevan Astha Policy is a fantastic product which can also be sold online," said Tanuja Kumar, regional manager, LIC.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Flipkart To Invest USD 500 Mn In Its Payments Arm PhonePe
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- 40 pc FMCG Spend Will Have Digital Influence By 2020, Says Google
- India's Insurance Sector Undergoing Massive Digital Disruption
- The Future Of Banking Is Paperless, Say Experts
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization