LIC to Sell Policies Online
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) for the first time has tied up with India-based online non-life and life insurance aggregator, Policybazaar.com, to sell its policy "Jeevan Astha" on the Internet.
Consumers can get detailed information on the policy, "Jeevan Astha" and buy it online from the portal. To make a purchase, customers have to fill in an on-line application form and then finalise and close the deal which he thinks is best suited for his needs.
"We have partnered with Policybazaar.com as they are online Insurance specialist, which a lot of customers use to compare and choose the best insurance products. We believe that the Jeevan Astha Policy is a fantastic product which can also be sold online," said Tanuja Kumar, regional manager, LIC.
- Flipkart, ASUS Announce Long-Term Partnership For India Market
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- 3 Technologies That's Changing The Insurance Sector
- How E-Tailers Can Gain From Online Flash Sales
- 7 Online Test Series To Prepare For Engineering Entrances
- How Organizations Can Promote Work-Life Balance
- Trends That Will Shape India's E-Commerce
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report