LIC to Sell Policies Online
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) for the first time has tied up with India-based online non-life and life insurance aggregator, Policybazaar.com, to sell its policy "Jeevan Astha" on the Internet.
Consumers can get detailed information on the policy, "Jeevan Astha" and buy it online from the portal. To make a purchase, customers have to fill in an on-line application form and then finalise and close the deal which he thinks is best suited for his needs.
"We have partnered with Policybazaar.com as they are online Insurance specialist, which a lot of customers use to compare and choose the best insurance products. We believe that the Jeevan Astha Policy is a fantastic product which can also be sold online," said Tanuja Kumar, regional manager, LIC.
- Data Felon’s Next Target: Insurance Firms
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- Small Business Financing Trends To Stay Abreast Of
- Why AI Can Be A Boon To Real Estate
- Social Commerce: The Next Big Thing In Payment?
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- India Sees Highest Rise in Online Shopping in Asia Pacific
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping