LIC to Sell Policies Online
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) for the first time has tied up with India-based online non-life and life insurance aggregator, Policybazaar.com, to sell its policy "Jeevan Astha" on the Internet.
Consumers can get detailed information on the policy, "Jeevan Astha" and buy it online from the portal. To make a purchase, customers have to fill in an on-line application form and then finalise and close the deal which he thinks is best suited for his needs.
"We have partnered with Policybazaar.com as they are online Insurance specialist, which a lot of customers use to compare and choose the best insurance products. We believe that the Jeevan Astha Policy is a fantastic product which can also be sold online," said Tanuja Kumar, regional manager, LIC.
- Online-Offline Channel Mix Leads To India's Smartphone Growth: IDC
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- A Big Online Boost To India’s Small Businesses
- AR-VR Changing Customer's Shopping Experience
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Insurance Protection For An Autonomous World
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?