LifeSize introduces mobile and desktop video conferencing solution
LifeSize, a division of Logitech has introduced LifeSize UVC ClearSea — its mobile and desktop video conferencing solution to simplify video collaboration experience for the enterprise. With LifeSize UVC ClearSea, the intuitive, feature-rich user experience of smart video is now available for nearly every desktop and mobile device, enabling better connected relationships with customers, suppliers and employees.
“What we have created with LifeSize UVC ClearSea is a solution that allows organizations to experience mobile video collaboration on nearly any device with virtually no start-up cost,” explained Michael Helmbrecht, Vice President of video solutions at LifeSize.
He added that with features such as unlimited guest calling and mobile clients included as standard, organizations can empower every employee with HD video collaboration capabilities on PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones. As the new solution is available on the LifeSize UVC Platform, IT administrators can enable single-click call escalation through integration with LifeSize UVC Multipoint, as well as directory and advanced call routing through one unified interface. This integrated, connected experience is the guiding vision behind everything we do at LifeSize. That’s what smart video is all about.”
LifeSize UVC ClearSea offers the broadest support of smartphones, tablets and desktops in the industry. It’s currently optimized for more than 50 devices and all mobile clients are included as standard. Unlike other solutions in the market, only LifeSize UVC ClearSea offers unlimited user accounts — giving desktop and mobile access to everyone: customers, vendors, partners and stakeholders.
Organizations have the flexibility to choose how they deploy video infrastructure as well as how much capacity is needed because LifeSize UVC ClearSea is part of the LifeSize UVC Platform and offered as hardware or as virtualized software. As a result, organizations can quickly extend HD video calling to every worker, in every location, on every device – with the ultimate goal of increased collaboration and maximum productivity.The company said that the new solution is available today, starting at $1,199 U.S. MSRP, including mobile clients.
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Boom Time For India's Video Surveillance Storage Market
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report