Limelight Networks Expands Its Cloud Security Portfolio
Limelight Networks, a global provider in digital content delivery, introduced Security Alert and WAF Express, two new additions to its Cloud Security Services that enhance protection against attacks on websites and unauthorized access or theft of content.
Limelight Security Alert provides incremental and scalable protection for websites and web applications. Active DDoS attack detection and alerting make sure customers are aware of malicious activity against their websites and application domains. Customers’ content delivery services are configured to minimize the surface of attack exposed to the Internet and to ensure the defensive protection of Limelight’s network is deployed effectively.
Limelight WAF Express includes the Security Alert capabilities as well as simple-to-implement, efficient, effective, and affordable web application security for organizations that may not have implemented security measures due to cost. It offers protection from web application attacks using OWASP 10 Rules, rate limiting, and access control.
“Protecting websites and applications from online attacks and cyber threats are two of the most pressing security challenges today, yet many companies don’t have security protection in place,” said Steve Miller-Jones, Senior Director of Product Management at Limelight Networks. “Security Alert and WAF Express extend our Cloud Security Services portfolio and provide affordable, incremental and scalable protection measures for customers.”
- Metro Shoes Tap IBM Watson For Digital Commerce
- Modern Cloud Infrastructure Is A Key Growth Enabler
- Smartron Brings AI powered IoT Platform
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 14-18)
- Why Enterprises Should Adopt Hybrid Cloud
- This Malware Can Hit Hundreds Of Banks, Warn Researchers
- India Govt Puts Chinese Handsets Under Scanner: Report
- Is India Public-Cloud Ready?
- Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Memo: Lessons For IT Industry
- Sebi To Appoint Advisor To Thwart Cyber-Attacks