Limelight Networks Expands Its Cloud Security Portfolio
Limelight Networks, a global provider in digital content delivery, introduced Security Alert and WAF Express, two new additions to its Cloud Security Services that enhance protection against attacks on websites and unauthorized access or theft of content.
Limelight Security Alert provides incremental and scalable protection for websites and web applications. Active DDoS attack detection and alerting make sure customers are aware of malicious activity against their websites and application domains. Customers’ content delivery services are configured to minimize the surface of attack exposed to the Internet and to ensure the defensive protection of Limelight’s network is deployed effectively.
Limelight WAF Express includes the Security Alert capabilities as well as simple-to-implement, efficient, effective, and affordable web application security for organizations that may not have implemented security measures due to cost. It offers protection from web application attacks using OWASP 10 Rules, rate limiting, and access control.
“Protecting websites and applications from online attacks and cyber threats are two of the most pressing security challenges today, yet many companies don’t have security protection in place,” said Steve Miller-Jones, Senior Director of Product Management at Limelight Networks. “Security Alert and WAF Express extend our Cloud Security Services portfolio and provide affordable, incremental and scalable protection measures for customers.”
- AI Raises Serious Security Concerns, Say Researchers
- Study Reveals Why CISO Should Report To The CEO
- India Ranks 7th On Web Application Attacks: Akamai
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security