Linde Deploys ERP to Enhance End-User Experience
HCL GmbH Germany, a 100% subsidiary of HCL Technologies Ltd. (HCL), has entered into a multi-year, multi-regional SAP ERP support services and projects engagement with The Linde Group, a global gases and engineering company.
This pure-play services engagement provides HCL a prime vendor status which covers Linde s SAP ERP support services and projects.
According to Horst Plieske, country manager HCL Technologies, There is great demand in the DACH region for an IT partner that has deep technical and business insight, that can help companies improve competitiveness, as well as provide them with the required flexibility and transparency to thrive in challenging times. Linde has a very large footprint across the world and a much diversified end user base. Through this ERP engagement we will aim to deliver a predictive, highly optimized and standardized ERP experience to its end users to support its business agenda.
Back home, BOC India Limited, a member of The Linde Group recently signed a 15-year long term contract with Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) for supply of gases to meet the requirements of the planned expansion of their steel works. It proposes to invest nearly Rs 500 Crores in a new state-of-the-art air separation plant and ancilliary equipment which will not only meet the requirements of RSP but also meet the growing merchant demand for liquid products in eastern India.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023