Linde Deploys ERP to Enhance End-User Experience
HCL GmbH Germany, a 100% subsidiary of HCL Technologies Ltd. (HCL), has entered into a multi-year, multi-regional SAP ERP support services and projects engagement with The Linde Group, a global gases and engineering company.
This pure-play services engagement provides HCL a prime vendor status which covers Linde s SAP ERP support services and projects.
According to Horst Plieske, country manager HCL Technologies, There is great demand in the DACH region for an IT partner that has deep technical and business insight, that can help companies improve competitiveness, as well as provide them with the required flexibility and transparency to thrive in challenging times. Linde has a very large footprint across the world and a much diversified end user base. Through this ERP engagement we will aim to deliver a predictive, highly optimized and standardized ERP experience to its end users to support its business agenda.
Back home, BOC India Limited, a member of The Linde Group recently signed a 15-year long term contract with Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) for supply of gases to meet the requirements of the planned expansion of their steel works. It proposes to invest nearly Rs 500 Crores in a new state-of-the-art air separation plant and ancilliary equipment which will not only meet the requirements of RSP but also meet the growing merchant demand for liquid products in eastern India.
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Most Organizations Not Doing 'People Strategies' Right
- Robotics Jobs Are Seeing A Whopping Rise In India