LinkedIn extends beyond advertising to marketing solutions
LinkedIn, the professional network, today announced enhanced offering of marketing solutions targeted at consumer engagement for India’s brands.
Formerly known as advertising sales, LinkedIn marketing solutions provides an engagement platform that enables companies to connect with a focused audience and deliver solutions for partners, while providing in-depth insights, confirmed the company.
“We understand that businesses in India seek focused and measurable solutions to engage with audiences online and the suite of offerings we have, helps achieve just this with a result oriented approach,” remarked Dhiman Mukherji, director, marketing solutions at LinkedIn India.
The marketing solutions, as stated by the company, entails a host of customizable solutions that enbales brands to target consumers based on member profile data. The highly targeted and engaging ad units include options like audience targeting, personal messaging unit, content ads and partner messages. These units allow companies to connect with the right professionals and leverage their profile data to create an enhanced engagement experience.
“The combination of our high caliber audience base and the unique marketing options allow creative marketers to position their products and services to the correct audience in the appropriate context. As a professional network built on trust and credibility, LinkedIn provides marketers with a wealth of data driven insights, enabling them to measure results and evaluate success,” opined Hari V. Krishnan, country manager, LinkedIn India.
LinkedIn stated that its company pages tool showcases products to relevant audiences while overlaying this with each users own professional network. This allows them to make informed decisions about a product or company based on recommendations from professionals in their network.
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation