Linksys Announces VoIP iPhone Family
Linksys, a division of Cisco Systems, has unveiled the iPhone family of VoIP solutions.
iPhone handheld devices uses Internet to enhance voice communications, have compelling information services, and deliver access to multimedia.
“Linksys iPhone voice solutions and products enable compelling internet services, allow consumers to know when their contacts are available for calls, and offer access to personal content like music, movies and live video cameras,” claims Mike Pocock, senior vice president and general manager, Linksys.
The iPhone product family includes products like the Wireless-G IP Phone (WIP330) integrated in the SIP VoIP protocol. Consumers can use WIP330 to access music, photos, and streaming video from sources on the Internet so that they combine the product with wireless video cameras like the Linksys Wireless-G Compact Video Camera (WVC54GC), to create a home monitoring solution.
The iPhone Dual-Mode Internet Telephony Kit for Skype (CIT400) embeds the communications client into a cordless phone base station attached directly to the home network via Ethernet, making it easy to place calls to other Skype users, mobile phones, or landlines without turning on a computer.
Since 2004, the company has shipped more than 3 million VoIP products including seven phones in its iPhone product line immediately available in the US:
* Cordless Internet Telephony Kit - CIT200
* Dual-Mode Internet Telephony Kit - CIT300
* Dual-Mode Cordless Phone for Yahoo! Messenger with Voice - CIT310
* Dual-Mode Internet Telephony Kit for Skype - CIT400
* Wireless-G IP Phone - WIP300
* Wireless-G IP Phone with Web Browser - WIP330
* Wireless-G Phone for Skype - WIP320
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Evolving Threat from Botnets, IoT Zombies
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking
- Automation Is Driving Cloud Communication Startups
- PayPal To Acquire Swift Financial For Lending Biz Expansion
- What's Driving CRM Growth In India?