Lotus AMC is Now REL AMC
Earlier November, Religare had announced its decision to acquire Lotus AMC and subsequently announced the restructuring plans relating to its partnership with Aegon in the asset management business in India.
Religare had a 50-50 JV with Aegon. It has also received regulatory approval for divesting its stake in this AMC partnership.
Sunil Godhwanl - CEO & managing director, Religare Enterprises Limited said, “We will start the Integration process immediately. Lotus will now be rechrlstened Religare AMC. We believe this will form a sound spring board and is a first step towards fulfilling our global asset management ambitions and we are committed to take this business to a market leading position.
Religare AMC will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Religare Securities Limited (RSL) while Aegon would now assume control of the Religare Aegon AMC, according to a press release.
REL is one of the Integrated financial services groups of India. Its businesses are broadly clubbed across three key verticals: retail, institutional and wealth spectrums.
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- How To Build A Workforce Of Relentless Change Agents
- Google, L&T Team Up For 150 Hotspots In Pune
- 5 Mantras To Keep Your Company Data Safe
- Ecommerce Market To Reach $33 Bn, IT-BPM at $140 Bn This Fiscal: Study
- Enterprise AI Moves Beyond Experimentation: Infosys