LS Retail Now Available In India
Gurgaon-based Dynamic Vertical Solutions, a certified Microsoft business solution partner has launched LS Retail suite of solutions, an end-to-end solution built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform in India.
Aimed at retail and hospitality sectors, the solution covers POS, back office and head office in a single application, allowing easy integration with retail management, financials, sales, purchase, inventory, human resource, payroll, CRM and production functionalities, with the option to buy only the set of functionalities required, and scale up with growth.
LS Retail features a MS software look and feel, making it user-friendly. It helps integrate data across organization divisions to analyze trends.
Being built on a Microsoft platform, it safeguards against obsolescence, does not require expensive hardware, is localized, easy to maintain and offers state-of-the art application & database security.
“India has a huge retail market but no comprehensive, integrated and user friendly retailing solution. We are here to plug that huge gap bringing in proven international processes and localizing it to meet the unique requirements of the Indian market,” said Rakhee Nagpal, MD, Dynamic Vertical Solutions.
LS Retail is a product of Landsteinar Strengur, a leading international developer of retail and hospitality solutions. It is used in more than 9000 stores across 130 countries in 30 languages, with prominent international customers that include IKEA, Adidas, Esso, Shell, Pizza Hut, Booths supermarket and more.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce