LS Retail Now Available In India
Gurgaon-based Dynamic Vertical Solutions, a certified Microsoft business solution partner has launched LS Retail suite of solutions, an end-to-end solution built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform in India.
Aimed at retail and hospitality sectors, the solution covers POS, back office and head office in a single application, allowing easy integration with retail management, financials, sales, purchase, inventory, human resource, payroll, CRM and production functionalities, with the option to buy only the set of functionalities required, and scale up with growth.
LS Retail features a MS software look and feel, making it user-friendly. It helps integrate data across organization divisions to analyze trends.
Being built on a Microsoft platform, it safeguards against obsolescence, does not require expensive hardware, is localized, easy to maintain and offers state-of-the art application & database security.
“India has a huge retail market but no comprehensive, integrated and user friendly retailing solution. We are here to plug that huge gap bringing in proven international processes and localizing it to meet the unique requirements of the Indian market,” said Rakhee Nagpal, MD, Dynamic Vertical Solutions.
LS Retail is a product of Landsteinar Strengur, a leading international developer of retail and hospitality solutions. It is used in more than 9000 stores across 130 countries in 30 languages, with prominent international customers that include IKEA, Adidas, Esso, Shell, Pizza Hut, Booths supermarket and more.
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head