L&T Infotech, Infineon Sign SAP Contract
L&T Infotech will operate, maintain and develop SAP solutions within German semiconductor manufacturer Infineon’s enterprise landscape and provide these services out of Germany, Singapore, and India
"Our sourcing strategy combines internal and external staffing as well as on-site and off-shore provision of services for the best fit of Infineon," said Michael Schmelmer, CIO of Infineon Technologies. "This engagement with L&T Infotech provides a cornerstone of our sourcing strategy and another important step on our path to constantly optimize our TCO.
"Many key business processes of Infineon are run on SAP. Hence the related IT services must assure high-quality operations, competent, fast and effective support for our users as well as speed and flexibility to react on changing demands of the Infineon business," said another company spokesperson.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed, though L&T said it was a ‘multi-million, multi-year’ contract.
- Digital Urgency Spurs Demand for Outsourcing Services: Study
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Indian Firms Need To Improve Their IT Security Posture: Gartner
- A Look At The Indian Data Center Market In 2017
- Why Is Cloud Computing The Most Disruptive Force
- Solix Gearing Up For A Data-Driven Future In India
- Outsourcing: Key To Efficient Business Outcomes