L&T Infotech- Savvion in BPM Partnership
In an attempt to cash in on the market opportunity in BPM solutions, L&T Infotech has formed a strategic tie-up with BPM firm — Savvion, to offer BPM solutions to its customers. These solutions will be mainly focused on business process modeling, implementation and integration solutions and services to its clients.
The partnership expands upon L&T Infotech’s Business-to-IT Connect that provides solutions and services to clients across multiple continents, reports PTI. "This partnership is in line with our constant endeavor to provide added value to our clients. Our offerings on BPM platform such as Savvion give our clients the IT agility needed to keep pace with rapid business change," said Sudip Banerjee, CEO of L&T Infotech.
BPM is a management approach focused on aligning all aspects of an organization with the needs and wants of clients. It is a holistic management approach that promotes business efficiency and effectiveness while striving for innovation, flexibility, and integration with technology. The BPM market size is estimated to reach $2.6 billion globally by 2011.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66