L&T Infotech- Savvion in BPM Partnership
In an attempt to cash in on the market opportunity in BPM solutions, L&T Infotech has formed a strategic tie-up with BPM firm — Savvion, to offer BPM solutions to its customers. These solutions will be mainly focused on business process modeling, implementation and integration solutions and services to its clients.
The partnership expands upon L&T Infotech’s Business-to-IT Connect that provides solutions and services to clients across multiple continents, reports PTI. "This partnership is in line with our constant endeavor to provide added value to our clients. Our offerings on BPM platform such as Savvion give our clients the IT agility needed to keep pace with rapid business change," said Sudip Banerjee, CEO of L&T Infotech.
BPM is a management approach focused on aligning all aspects of an organization with the needs and wants of clients. It is a holistic management approach that promotes business efficiency and effectiveness while striving for innovation, flexibility, and integration with technology. The BPM market size is estimated to reach $2.6 billion globally by 2011.
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Realizing Zen in Business
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Why Background Checks Are Vital To Business Success
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- Role Of Investment Bankers For A Successful M&A Deal
- Digital Urgency Spurs Demand for Outsourcing Services: Study
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Firms Clueless On Data Recovery When Disaster Strikes: Study
- Investment to Implementation – Cutting the Long Journey Short