L&T Infotech to advocate Android platform
L&T Infotech, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro (L&T), has announced that it has joined the Open Handset Alliance (OHA). L&T Infotech intends to advocate the Android platform as the platform of choice for the enterprise segment in their mobility strategy, by developing value adding enterprise solutions.
L&T Infotech has also demonstrated solutions on various convergent and entertainment devices, enabling proliferation of Android into multiple device segments. "By joining OHA, we will continue to demonstrate our focus and commitment towards the Android platform," said Sudip Banerjee, CEO, L&T Infotech.
According to L&T Infotech, it has been instrumental in assisting handset OEMs to launch their Android-based devices in a short span of time. L&T Infotech provides services to handset OEMs, ODMs, telecom service providers and platform vendors. The company’s services portfolio includes platform and application development, middleware solutions, device testing and support services.
The OHA has developed Android, an open and free mobile platform. OHA is a partnership of more than 65 global mobile industry leaders who have come together to accelerate innovation in mobile technology and to offer consumers a unique, simplified, less expensive and a better mobile experience.
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations