L&T Infotech to advocate Android platform
L&T Infotech, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro (L&T), has announced that it has joined the Open Handset Alliance (OHA). L&T Infotech intends to advocate the Android platform as the platform of choice for the enterprise segment in their mobility strategy, by developing value adding enterprise solutions.
L&T Infotech has also demonstrated solutions on various convergent and entertainment devices, enabling proliferation of Android into multiple device segments. "By joining OHA, we will continue to demonstrate our focus and commitment towards the Android platform," said Sudip Banerjee, CEO, L&T Infotech.
According to L&T Infotech, it has been instrumental in assisting handset OEMs to launch their Android-based devices in a short span of time. L&T Infotech provides services to handset OEMs, ODMs, telecom service providers and platform vendors. The company’s services portfolio includes platform and application development, middleware solutions, device testing and support services.
The OHA has developed Android, an open and free mobile platform. OHA is a partnership of more than 65 global mobile industry leaders who have come together to accelerate innovation in mobile technology and to offer consumers a unique, simplified, less expensive and a better mobile experience.
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- 19 Milestones On Google's 19th Birthday