L&T makes Shankar Raman CFO, elevates Y M Deosthalee as L&T Finance CMD
Larsen and Toubro, India’s largest engineering firm has elevated R. Shankar Raman to be the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) effective September 6, succeeding Y M Deosthalee who will become chairman and managing director of unit L&T Finance Holdings.
Raman, currently the Senior Vice President, Finance and Legal will also join the L&T Board effective October. He qualified as a Chartered Accountant in May 1983 and became a Graduate of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India in 1986.
Over the past 29 years of professional work experience, Shankar Raman has worked for leading listed corporations in varied capacities in the field of finance.
His portfolio covers a wide range of critical functions such as Finance & Treasury, Corporate Accounts, Taxation, Insurance, Risk Management, Legal, and Investor Relations. He is on the Board of several companies including international subsidiaries within the L&T Group. He is also a member of Western India Regional Council of Confederation of Indian Industries.
- PayPal To Acquire Swift Financial For Lending Biz Expansion
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff
- Urban Ladder Names Ajit Joshi As President, COO
- 2.5 Lakh Indian Gram Panchayats To Be Digitally Connected
- Cloud Boosts Collaboration between HR, Finance
- Tata Sons Names Aarthi Subramanian As Chief Digital Officer
- Big Data And The Art Of Personalized Banking
- New App Launched To Know Everything About GST
- GST: An Opportunity In Disguise For Business Transformation
- Top Level Exits At Flipkart Continues