L&T Partners With Coupa For Cloud Management Solutions
India-based L& T Infotech announced the establishment of a strategic partnership with Coupa, to tap into their spend management solutions expertise, and ultimately help enterprises rationalize the spendings, look at measurable savings, improve upon management of cash, and keep a control on costs.
Coupa is known for solutions such as procure-to-pay, travel and expense management, invoicing, e-sourcing, supplier management and contract management. As part of this partnership, LTI will establish a Coupa Center of Excellence (CoE) to strengthen its Coupa practice. The CoE will develop spend management solutions to help companies control and regulate all forms of spend in the organization and streamline the procurement process by opportunity identification, proposals, requisitioning, contract management, invoicing and settlement.
Aftab Ullah, the COO (Chief Operating Officer) of L&T Infotech, spoke about the market wave and how the partnership will add-value, saying, “Global organizations are looking for spend management solutions that can enhance responsiveness and effectiveness of their procurement efforts, ultimately leading to higher profitability, This partnership will add to the capabilities of our Cloud Apps practice and enable us to help our clients modernize and transform these functions.”
“LTI and Coupa are innovative leaders that provide companies with the latest technology solutions and services needed to help build profitable, interactive businesses,” said Roger Goulart, Vice President of Business Development and Alliances, Coupa. “Together, we share a commitment to helping companies achieve success by arming them with the tools and support needed to become more competitive than ever,” he added.
This strategic partnership will help global companies improve supplier relations and mitigate supplier risks. It will focus on customer success and transform traditional procurement departments into next generation digital procurement organizations.
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner