McAfee unveils Enterprise Mobility Management 9.5 software
McAfee, (NYSE: MFE), recently rolled out the Enterprise Mobility Management (McAfee EMM) 9.5 software in India. The software includes integration with the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee ePO) platform, providing customers with unified management of their endpoint, network and data security products.
The end-to-end visibility and control provided by the McAfee ePO platform will help IT administrators dramatically strengthen their protection and drive down the cost and complexity of managing their risk and security.
“According to recent McAfee research commissioned by Evaluserve, as many as 41 percent of large organizations have reduced their IT costs and increased productivity by allowing employees to use their personal devices for business. With EMM software, IT managers can now secure their digital assets against data loss and increased threat vectors with the same control, visibility and security they have with their laptops, desktops, and servers,” observed Todd Gebhart, McAfee, EVP and GM, consumer, mobile and small business.
The software features enterprise App Store, enhanced iOS4 support, enhanced lotus domino support, enhanced public key infrastructure (PKI) capabilities, support for the Android Tablet.
The company informed that EMM enables companies to extend the data center to smartphones and tablets in the same way that they do so for laptops, leveraging the native capabilities of the device and the enterprise IT infrastructure to deliver native applications.
- Nearly All Firms Are Unprepared For Next-gen Cyber-Attacks: Study
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Poor Visibility, Greatest Challenge To Cloud Adoption
- India’s 4G Feature Phone Segment To Touch 40 Mn: Report
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- Users Wary Of Making Purchases Through Smartwatches: Report
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector