Mach launches retail roaming solution
Mach, a hub-based mobile communication solutions provider, recently announced retail roaming solution for mobile network operators (MNOs) that uses advanced business intelligence data to improve roaming business efficiency. The solution enables MNOs to offer subscribers highly tailored roaming packages based on their usage patterns or even their mobile phone model, improving customer choice and growing revenues by encouraging international data roaming, informed the company.
“Corporate users fond of using their iPad on business trips could, for example, be offered an ‘iPad tariff’ with price reductions structured around their unique requirements. In the mobile telecoms industry, knowledge of the subscriber is the key to opening innovative revenue streams. With our Retail Roaming Solution we have enabled MNOs to do just that for their roaming business,” explained Morten Brøgger, chief commercial officer at Mach.
The solution provides MNOs with the requisite subscriber level information to be able to analyze roaming patterns and provide subscribers with more tailored roaming packages. This insight into user behavior also allows operators to reward on-net loyalty though special incentives for frequent users.
According to the company, the solution’s re-pricing capability means that true roaming tariff transparency and flexibility can be supported without the need for time-consuming changes to pricing in operators’ billing systems, allowing new roaming tariffs to be delivered rapidly. While policy controls allow MNOs to implement subscriber centric usage thresholds to encourage a greater take up of roaming services, in particular data usage.
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Top DDoS Threats That Businesses Must Prepare For
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure
- Infor Teams Up With LinkedIn To Empower CRM
- How HDS Is Betting Big On Data And Analytics
- How Cloud Can Make MNOs Profitable
- Thomson Reuters, NSDL Partner To Offer GST Solution To Enterprises
- ATM Maker Diebold Sees Demonetization As Big Business Opportunity
- GoDaddy Bets Big On Indian SMB, E-Commerce