Mach launches retail roaming solution
Mach, a hub-based mobile communication solutions provider, recently announced retail roaming solution for mobile network operators (MNOs) that uses advanced business intelligence data to improve roaming business efficiency. The solution enables MNOs to offer subscribers highly tailored roaming packages based on their usage patterns or even their mobile phone model, improving customer choice and growing revenues by encouraging international data roaming, informed the company.
“Corporate users fond of using their iPad on business trips could, for example, be offered an ‘iPad tariff’ with price reductions structured around their unique requirements. In the mobile telecoms industry, knowledge of the subscriber is the key to opening innovative revenue streams. With our Retail Roaming Solution we have enabled MNOs to do just that for their roaming business,” explained Morten Brøgger, chief commercial officer at Mach.
The solution provides MNOs with the requisite subscriber level information to be able to analyze roaming patterns and provide subscribers with more tailored roaming packages. This insight into user behavior also allows operators to reward on-net loyalty though special incentives for frequent users.
According to the company, the solution’s re-pricing capability means that true roaming tariff transparency and flexibility can be supported without the need for time-consuming changes to pricing in operators’ billing systems, allowing new roaming tariffs to be delivered rapidly. While policy controls allow MNOs to implement subscriber centric usage thresholds to encourage a greater take up of roaming services, in particular data usage.
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- Apollo Hospitals Using Microsoft's AI To Improve Cardiac Care
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution