Madhucon Sugars to deploy ERP
Madhucon Sugars and Power Industries, a part of infrastructure major Madhucon Group, will deploy S-Cube, a sugar manufacturing enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution from Sathguru Management Consultants.
Madhucon Sugars has an integrated sugar processing facility with co-generation of power and is in the process of adding the facility to process by-products that emerge out of these operations. The ERP solution will act a strategic IT asset to drive its sugar business operations to excellence.
According to a company statement, the ERP solution will provide Madhucon Sugars an automated business process system that will help them advance their business to the next level with the right kind of controls.
The solution aims to improve the company’s management in the areas of finance, purchase, inventory, maintenance, quality, sales and distribution, human capital and business analytics.
Further, Madhucon Sugars will also be utilizing Sathguru’s A-taps mobile suite of software products for effective last mile data collection and delivery in continuation with S-Cube ERP implementation.
The solution is expected to go live by November next month.
“We have improved our application in the last one decade to meet the ever-increasing demands of the sugar industry. We will implement all the 10 modules present in our S-, Cube sugar ERP solution at Madhucon Sugars,” said Kannan Ragunathan, Director, Sathguru Management Consultants.
Hyderabad-based Sathguru Management Consultants is an advisory firm providing strategic, technological, functional and sectoral advisory services for organizations.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Transforming Business With Cloud Migration
- Forget Prevention, Firms Struggle To Even Detect Cyber Threats
- CFOs Focusing On Expense Mgmt To Cut Travel Costs
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City