Madhucon Sugars to deploy ERP
Madhucon Sugars and Power Industries, a part of infrastructure major Madhucon Group, will deploy S-Cube, a sugar manufacturing enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution from Sathguru Management Consultants.
Madhucon Sugars has an integrated sugar processing facility with co-generation of power and is in the process of adding the facility to process by-products that emerge out of these operations. The ERP solution will act a strategic IT asset to drive its sugar business operations to excellence.
According to a company statement, the ERP solution will provide Madhucon Sugars an automated business process system that will help them advance their business to the next level with the right kind of controls.
The solution aims to improve the company’s management in the areas of finance, purchase, inventory, maintenance, quality, sales and distribution, human capital and business analytics.
Further, Madhucon Sugars will also be utilizing Sathguru’s A-taps mobile suite of software products for effective last mile data collection and delivery in continuation with S-Cube ERP implementation.
The solution is expected to go live by November next month.
“We have improved our application in the last one decade to meet the ever-increasing demands of the sugar industry. We will implement all the 10 modules present in our S-, Cube sugar ERP solution at Madhucon Sugars,” said Kannan Ragunathan, Director, Sathguru Management Consultants.
Hyderabad-based Sathguru Management Consultants is an advisory firm providing strategic, technological, functional and sectoral advisory services for organizations.
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Hybrid Cloud Deployment Leads To Massive Cost Savings: Study
- AI, Digital Currency To Bring Disruption In 2017: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 7-12)
- SAP India To Create 15 Lakh Digitally Efficient Professionals
- Using Inventory Management To Minimize Food Wastage