Magarpatta City to have largest intercom solution
Tata Teleservices Maharashtra Limited (TTML) is set to provide wireline voice and data services to Magarpatta City. The telco will also deploy one of the largest intercom solutions in the country in Magarpatta City through its Wireline Centrex offering.
Magarpatta City, situated in Pune, has an estimated 7500 residential flats and other numerous business establishments within the township. Thereby providing TTML with an opportunity to offer interactive voice facilities to businesses, residents, club houses, shopping malls, banks and security access points. The self-sustaining city also has the largest captive base of broadband customers within its residential township.
"We are pleased to announce this strategic tie-up which is aimed at providing state-of-the-art voice and data services for the residents and business consumers of Magarpatta City. This alliance is a reflection of TTML’s vision to enable world-class telecom solutions to help create smart, next-generation, integrated townships," said Mr. Ramesh Iyer, Head-Enterprise Business, Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited.
Satish Magar, CMD, Magarpatta City said, "Magarpatta City has been at the forefront in adopting next-generation technologies to create a world-class township. We constantly strive to improve the quality of life at the City and this partnership with TTML is a step towards that. By providing top-quality voice and data connectivity, we are evolving not only as a smart City, but also an integrated one! The community Centrex is one of the many next-generation initiatives that we have planned for Magarpatta City."
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World
- Using Big Data To Solve Telcos' Frauds, Revenue leakage
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs
- IT Firm Synechron To Hire About 1500 Staff
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study