Magma appoints Alok Mehrotra as MD of India ops
Magma Design Automation, a provider of chip design software, has appointed Alok Mehrotra as MD of the company’s India operations. Mehrotra previously worked at Magma as director of Asia-Pacific Sales from 2001 to 2005, when he established operations in India, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia. Most recently Mehrotra served as director of sales for synthesis platform developer Synfora.
"Managing our presence in India is a complex task, one that requires focus on both the indigenous engineering community and on supporting multinational customers with key installations here," said Rajeev Madhavan, Magma’s chairman and CEO. "Alok’s background makes him well suited to this role - he has many years managing sales and support in India and elsewhere around the world, and he has the experience to work with our employees in India to continue the work that has contributed significantly to Magma’s success."
More than 30 percent of Magma’s worldwide workforce operates in the company’s Bangalore, Mumbai and Noida facilities.
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D