Magma appoints Alok Mehrotra as MD of India ops
Magma Design Automation, a provider of chip design software, has appointed Alok Mehrotra as MD of the company’s India operations. Mehrotra previously worked at Magma as director of Asia-Pacific Sales from 2001 to 2005, when he established operations in India, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia. Most recently Mehrotra served as director of sales for synthesis platform developer Synfora.
"Managing our presence in India is a complex task, one that requires focus on both the indigenous engineering community and on supporting multinational customers with key installations here," said Rajeev Madhavan, Magma’s chairman and CEO. "Alok’s background makes him well suited to this role - he has many years managing sales and support in India and elsewhere around the world, and he has the experience to work with our employees in India to continue the work that has contributed significantly to Magma’s success."
More than 30 percent of Magma’s worldwide workforce operates in the company’s Bangalore, Mumbai and Noida facilities.
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- iValue, MicroFocus Organize CIO Meet To Discuss IT Infra Challenges
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate