Magma appoints Alok Mehrotra as MD of India ops
Magma Design Automation, a provider of chip design software, has appointed Alok Mehrotra as MD of the company’s India operations. Mehrotra previously worked at Magma as director of Asia-Pacific Sales from 2001 to 2005, when he established operations in India, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia. Most recently Mehrotra served as director of sales for synthesis platform developer Synfora.
"Managing our presence in India is a complex task, one that requires focus on both the indigenous engineering community and on supporting multinational customers with key installations here," said Rajeev Madhavan, Magma’s chairman and CEO. "Alok’s background makes him well suited to this role - he has many years managing sales and support in India and elsewhere around the world, and he has the experience to work with our employees in India to continue the work that has contributed significantly to Magma’s success."
More than 30 percent of Magma’s worldwide workforce operates in the company’s Bangalore, Mumbai and Noida facilities.
- AI, AR, ML, VoLTE To Boom In 2018: Deloitte
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- India's Telecom Sector To Slash 80K-90K Jobs
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- What Aadhar Data Breach Means To Digital India And Its Citizens
- GDPR Key Challenge For Enterprises in 2018