Magma appoints Alok Mehrotra as MD of India ops
Magma Design Automation, a provider of chip design software, has appointed Alok Mehrotra as MD of the company’s India operations. Mehrotra previously worked at Magma as director of Asia-Pacific Sales from 2001 to 2005, when he established operations in India, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia. Most recently Mehrotra served as director of sales for synthesis platform developer Synfora.
"Managing our presence in India is a complex task, one that requires focus on both the indigenous engineering community and on supporting multinational customers with key installations here," said Rajeev Madhavan, Magma’s chairman and CEO. "Alok’s background makes him well suited to this role - he has many years managing sales and support in India and elsewhere around the world, and he has the experience to work with our employees in India to continue the work that has contributed significantly to Magma’s success."
More than 30 percent of Magma’s worldwide workforce operates in the company’s Bangalore, Mumbai and Noida facilities.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz