Magnus Mandersson to Head Ericsson's Services Div
Swedish telecom vendor Ericsson announced the appointment of Magnus Mandersson as head of its global services operations.
In his new role, Mandersson will be responsible for the growth of the professional services business as well as network rollout activities, the company said in a statement.
Ericsson expects the professional services market to grow 10% annually. The business contributed 27% to Ericsson s total revenues in Q3 09 while network rollout accounted for 12%.
Prior to this assignment, Mandersson was heading the CDMA Mobile Systems unit of Ericsson. He is associated with Ericsson since 2004.
Rima Qureshi, who is presently heading a strategic programme for a major North American operator and Ericsson Response, will replace Mandersson as head of CDMA Mobile Systems.
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations