Magnus Mandersson to Head Ericsson's Services Div
Swedish telecom vendor Ericsson announced the appointment of Magnus Mandersson as head of its global services operations.
In his new role, Mandersson will be responsible for the growth of the professional services business as well as network rollout activities, the company said in a statement.
Ericsson expects the professional services market to grow 10% annually. The business contributed 27% to Ericsson s total revenues in Q3 09 while network rollout accounted for 12%.
Prior to this assignment, Mandersson was heading the CDMA Mobile Systems unit of Ericsson. He is associated with Ericsson since 2004.
Rima Qureshi, who is presently heading a strategic programme for a major North American operator and Ericsson Response, will replace Mandersson as head of CDMA Mobile Systems.
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Blockchain Revolutionizing Global Media Entertainment Industry
- How UST Global Tackles Cyber Threats Head-On
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud