Magnus Mandersson to Head Ericsson's Services Div
Swedish telecom vendor Ericsson announced the appointment of Magnus Mandersson as head of its global services operations.
In his new role, Mandersson will be responsible for the growth of the professional services business as well as network rollout activities, the company said in a statement.
Ericsson expects the professional services market to grow 10% annually. The business contributed 27% to Ericsson s total revenues in Q3 09 while network rollout accounted for 12%.
Prior to this assignment, Mandersson was heading the CDMA Mobile Systems unit of Ericsson. He is associated with Ericsson since 2004.
Rima Qureshi, who is presently heading a strategic programme for a major North American operator and Ericsson Response, will replace Mandersson as head of CDMA Mobile Systems.
- CIO Klub Plans Regional, Global Expansion: Umesh Mehta
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- Outlook For Indian IT Is Cautiously Positive In 2018: Nasscom
- Top Trends Driving More Intelligent, Connected Enterprise
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- Chinese Smartphones Move To Top 5 Global List, Courtesy India
- How Organizations Can Be Threats Ready On The Cloud?