Magnus Mandersson to Head Ericsson's Services Div
Swedish telecom vendor Ericsson announced the appointment of Magnus Mandersson as head of its global services operations.
In his new role, Mandersson will be responsible for the growth of the professional services business as well as network rollout activities, the company said in a statement.
Ericsson expects the professional services market to grow 10% annually. The business contributed 27% to Ericsson s total revenues in Q3 09 while network rollout accounted for 12%.
Prior to this assignment, Mandersson was heading the CDMA Mobile Systems unit of Ericsson. He is associated with Ericsson since 2004.
Rima Qureshi, who is presently heading a strategic programme for a major North American operator and Ericsson Response, will replace Mandersson as head of CDMA Mobile Systems.
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste