Magnus Mandersson to Head Ericsson's Services Div
Swedish telecom vendor Ericsson announced the appointment of Magnus Mandersson as head of its global services operations.
In his new role, Mandersson will be responsible for the growth of the professional services business as well as network rollout activities, the company said in a statement.
Ericsson expects the professional services market to grow 10% annually. The business contributed 27% to Ericsson s total revenues in Q3 09 while network rollout accounted for 12%.
Prior to this assignment, Mandersson was heading the CDMA Mobile Systems unit of Ericsson. He is associated with Ericsson since 2004.
Rima Qureshi, who is presently heading a strategic programme for a major North American operator and Ericsson Response, will replace Mandersson as head of CDMA Mobile Systems.
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Ericsson Sees 5G Readiness On The Rise
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR