Mahindra Satyam becomes Oracle's platinum partner
Mahindra Satyam has achieved Platinum Partner status in the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN). By attaining Platinum Level membership, Oracle has recognized Mahindra Satyam for its in-depth expertise in delivering enterprise applications, providing accelerated business transformation solutions and for uniquely addressing the challenges of joint customers.
"Mahindra Satyam has always ensured delivery excellence. This recognition as Platinum Partner stands testimony to our commitment to Oracle, competency development, business results and solution expertise," said AS Murty, CTO, Mahindra Satyam.
With its Platinum status, Mahindra Satyam will be able to broaden specialization areas, receive priority placement in the OPN Solutions Catalog, one free application integration validated by Oracle, joint marketing and sales opportunities, discounted training and more.
- Oracle To Showcase Its Innovation With Cloud, AI In India
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Using Cloud ERP To Automate Finance
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- Autonomous Cloud Creates A Smarter Workforce
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Using Cloud To Empower SMB Innovation
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Adidas India Redefines Customer Experience with Oracle Cloud
- The Three Pitfalls Of HR Analytics