Mahindra Satyam becomes Oracle's platinum partner
Mahindra Satyam has achieved Platinum Partner status in the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN). By attaining Platinum Level membership, Oracle has recognized Mahindra Satyam for its in-depth expertise in delivering enterprise applications, providing accelerated business transformation solutions and for uniquely addressing the challenges of joint customers.
"Mahindra Satyam has always ensured delivery excellence. This recognition as Platinum Partner stands testimony to our commitment to Oracle, competency development, business results and solution expertise," said AS Murty, CTO, Mahindra Satyam.
With its Platinum status, Mahindra Satyam will be able to broaden specialization areas, receive priority placement in the OPN Solutions Catalog, one free application integration validated by Oracle, joint marketing and sales opportunities, discounted training and more.
- Cloud Is Transforming The Role Of IT Organizations
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Modern Cloud Infrastructure Is A Key Growth Enabler