Mahindra Satyam commences SEZ in Hyderabad
Mahindra Satyam has announced the commencement of its SEZ at the Mahindra Satyam Infocity Campus at Hyderabad. The SEZ is spread across 26 acres, will have a built up area of 400000 square feet upon which construction has already begun. The first phase of the campus will be ready for occupation within the next 6 months and will seat around 5,000 associates.
"The commencement of the Mahindra Satyam IT SEZ in Hyderabad is a significant milestone for the company. It showcases the resurgence of Mahindra Satyam through sheer grit, determination and hard work of its associates. We have been closely monitoring the company and are happy with the progress that it has made, governed by the impeccable values and ethics of the Mahindra Group," said Salman Khurshid, Minister of the Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
The SEZ inauguration comes amidst the one year celebration of the Mahindra Satyam take-over by Venture Bay Pvt. Ltd, the Tech Mahindra subsidiary. Both the Mahindra Satyam and the Tech Mahindra campuses celebrated ‘a year of collaboration’.
"From this day, last year, we have come a long way in our efforts to re-establish our position in the Indian IT landscape. It makes us all proud that we are on course to achieve what we had set out to do and I believe that it has been possible only with the dedicated efforts of the associates, support from their families," Anand Mahindra, Vice-Chairman and Managing Director of the Mahindra & Mahindra Group.
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Are You A Cost Center Or A Profit Center?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Sep 4-9)
- IFA 2017: 'Smart' AI-Based Tech Take Center Stage
- IT Firm Synechron To Hire About 1500 Staff
- Changing India's Learning System With Transformational Tech
- ZippServ's Tech Saves Home Buyers From Risky Investments