Mahindra Satyam deployes Nimsoft monitoring solution
Nimsoft today announced that Mahindra Satyam, a business and information technology services company has deployed the Nimsoft Monitoring Solution (NMS) on Unified Service Management Platform (USMP)―a managed services platform developed to optimize client infrastructure performance and service levels. This development is expected to reduce the total cost of managed service delivery, while increasing the availability and performance of their IT infrastructure.
“With NMS and its multi-tenancy capabilities, Mahindra Satyam is able to meet this market need with rich, high value monitoring,” remarked Gary Read, Nimsoft CEO.
As stated, NMS combines a highly-scalable cloud monitoring platform with customizable portals to help USMP meet the scalability, complexity and service performance requirements of its clients’ enterprise IT service demands.
“By integrating NMS with our USMP, we will enable clients to seamlessly gain a single view of their IT environments and to effectively embrace the cloud even in multi-provider scenarios,” commented Jothiganesh Nagarajan, VP, Mahindra Satyam.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- 10 Trends Redefining Enterprise IT Infrastructure
- Most Jobs In Service Sector Offer Flexible Work Opportunities: Study
- PayPal Launches Domestic Operations In India
- Has Demonetization Improved India's Digital Transactions?