Mahindra Satyam deployes Nimsoft monitoring solution
Nimsoft today announced that Mahindra Satyam, a business and information technology services company has deployed the Nimsoft Monitoring Solution (NMS) on Unified Service Management Platform (USMP)―a managed services platform developed to optimize client infrastructure performance and service levels. This development is expected to reduce the total cost of managed service delivery, while increasing the availability and performance of their IT infrastructure.
“With NMS and its multi-tenancy capabilities, Mahindra Satyam is able to meet this market need with rich, high value monitoring,” remarked Gary Read, Nimsoft CEO.
As stated, NMS combines a highly-scalable cloud monitoring platform with customizable portals to help USMP meet the scalability, complexity and service performance requirements of its clients’ enterprise IT service demands.
“By integrating NMS with our USMP, we will enable clients to seamlessly gain a single view of their IT environments and to effectively embrace the cloud even in multi-provider scenarios,” commented Jothiganesh Nagarajan, VP, Mahindra Satyam.
- Cybercrime To Worsen; More Sleepless Nights For CISOs
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Cyber Security: Challenges And Potential For Indian Businesses
- Vijay Anand Quits Matrimony.com To Join VRCM
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018