Mahindra Satyam deployes Nimsoft monitoring solution
Nimsoft today announced that Mahindra Satyam, a business and information technology services company has deployed the Nimsoft Monitoring Solution (NMS) on Unified Service Management Platform (USMP)―a managed services platform developed to optimize client infrastructure performance and service levels. This development is expected to reduce the total cost of managed service delivery, while increasing the availability and performance of their IT infrastructure.
“With NMS and its multi-tenancy capabilities, Mahindra Satyam is able to meet this market need with rich, high value monitoring,” remarked Gary Read, Nimsoft CEO.
As stated, NMS combines a highly-scalable cloud monitoring platform with customizable portals to help USMP meet the scalability, complexity and service performance requirements of its clients’ enterprise IT service demands.
“By integrating NMS with our USMP, we will enable clients to seamlessly gain a single view of their IT environments and to effectively embrace the cloud even in multi-provider scenarios,” commented Jothiganesh Nagarajan, VP, Mahindra Satyam.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market