Mahindra Satyam deployes Nimsoft monitoring solution
Nimsoft today announced that Mahindra Satyam, a business and information technology services company has deployed the Nimsoft Monitoring Solution (NMS) on Unified Service Management Platform (USMP)―a managed services platform developed to optimize client infrastructure performance and service levels. This development is expected to reduce the total cost of managed service delivery, while increasing the availability and performance of their IT infrastructure.
“With NMS and its multi-tenancy capabilities, Mahindra Satyam is able to meet this market need with rich, high value monitoring,” remarked Gary Read, Nimsoft CEO.
As stated, NMS combines a highly-scalable cloud monitoring platform with customizable portals to help USMP meet the scalability, complexity and service performance requirements of its clients’ enterprise IT service demands.
“By integrating NMS with our USMP, we will enable clients to seamlessly gain a single view of their IT environments and to effectively embrace the cloud even in multi-provider scenarios,” commented Jothiganesh Nagarajan, VP, Mahindra Satyam.
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- Apollo Hospitals Using Microsoft's AI To Improve Cardiac Care
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov