Mahindra Satyam deployes Nimsoft monitoring solution
Nimsoft today announced that Mahindra Satyam, a business and information technology services company has deployed the Nimsoft Monitoring Solution (NMS) on Unified Service Management Platform (USMP)―a managed services platform developed to optimize client infrastructure performance and service levels. This development is expected to reduce the total cost of managed service delivery, while increasing the availability and performance of their IT infrastructure.
“With NMS and its multi-tenancy capabilities, Mahindra Satyam is able to meet this market need with rich, high value monitoring,” remarked Gary Read, Nimsoft CEO.
As stated, NMS combines a highly-scalable cloud monitoring platform with customizable portals to help USMP meet the scalability, complexity and service performance requirements of its clients’ enterprise IT service demands.
“By integrating NMS with our USMP, we will enable clients to seamlessly gain a single view of their IT environments and to effectively embrace the cloud even in multi-provider scenarios,” commented Jothiganesh Nagarajan, VP, Mahindra Satyam.
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- 850 Mn Internet Users To Boost India's Digital Economy
- Cheaper, Faster Internet Spur India's OTT Growth: Study
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST