Mahindra Satyam Inducts Hari Narayanan
In a bid to consolidate its presence in Japan, Mahindra Satyam has announced the appointment of Hari Narayanan as the head of new business development for Japan
Narayanan will lead a team tasked with business development across emerging technologies growing Mahindra Satyam’s presence in the automotive, manufacturing, banking and financial services industries. He will be reporting to Raghavendra Tripathi, regional manager for North Asia.
"We are very excited to welcome Hari to the Mahindra Satyam team," said Tripathi. Hari’s leadership skills and innate understanding of the local market, coupled with his in-depth understanding on how the services and technology industry are evolving will help drive our vision in Northern Asian region."
Narayanan has over 11 years of local experience in the IT industry and most of it as the regional manager, (business development) with HCL Japan. In the recent past, he was the country manager of SRM Technologies Japan.
Narayanan’s appointment follows the recent announcement of Bobby Gupta to the position of head of sales and new business development in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ).
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff
- Leased Office Space Is The New Norm In Indian IT
- 58 Indian Cos In 2017 Forbes ‘Global 2000’ List
- What Lies Ahead For Indian IT As Layoffs Loom?
- Budget 2017: What Tech Leaders Are Saying
- IT/ITes Exports From STPIs Up By 9 pc
- Indian Insurers To Invest INR 149 Bn In IT Next Year
- Four Ways To Leverage Social Media For Business Gain
- Adobe, Google, Microsoft Best Workplaces In India