Mahindra Satyam Plans for Growth in Latin America
Mahindra Satyam has won 2 multimillion dollar contracts in the Latin America region through its subsidiary Satyam Servicos De Informatica Ltda, in Sao Paulo, Brazil. One of the contracts is from a global conglomerate, while the other is from a leading logistics player. While it’s Latin America subsidiary will execute the projects, Mahindra Satyam will deploy technology in the Enterprise Business Systems (EBS) space which will power the supply chain operation of these two organizations.
Speaking on the occasion, Arvind Malhotra, Senior Vice President, Mahindra Satyam said, "Our goal is to be the top player in the Latin American market leveraging Mahindra Satyam’s existing global delivery model. The Latin American market is growing rapidly and we see immense growth opportunity in the region.’
Keeping in mind its plans to increase its business footprint in the Latin American market and open opportunities for alliances in the local business arena, Satyam Servicos De Informatica Ltda has appointed Alberto Rosati as the country head. The company will also increase its headcount to over 100 associates within the next six months.
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff
- 58 Indian Cos In 2017 Forbes ‘Global 2000’ List
- What Lies Ahead For Indian IT As Layoffs Loom?
- US Visa Norm Forces Indian Techies To Look At Newer Locales
- More Than 500 million 5G Subscriptions by 2022: Ericsson
- Four Ways To Leverage Social Media For Business Gain
- MosChip On A Buying Spree In IoT Space
- Fortinet Boosts India Presence With Investments In R&D
- Telit, Tech Mahindra To Jointly Offer Advanced IoT solutions