Mahindra Satyam selects Appnomic for Service Delivery Automation
Mahindra Satyam, a consulting and IT services provider, today announced that it has selected Appnomic Systems as their technology partner for introducing automation capabilities in its Unified Service Management Platform (USMP). As part of the agreement, OpsOne, Appnomics IT process automation solution, will now be embedded in USMP, which is Mahindra Satyam’s managed services platform for delivering IT Infrastructure outsourcing services.
“We believe automation and the other key features of USMP will offer a unique value proposition to our customers who are looking for ways to improve the business value of their managed services outsourcing engagements,” remarked Pravin Bolar, VP, Mahindra Satyam.
As reported, USMP is designed for automated and centralized delivery of IT Infrastructure Outsourcing services. After a detailed evaluation of key features of OpsOne IT process automation with integrated visual designer, document management, script repository, and fine grained SLA reports Mahindra Satyam found the solution to fit the automation requirements of USMP.
“OpsOne is built to help Infrastructure service providers deliver on the automation promise, and we are looking forward to meet the needs of Mahindra Satyam and their customers,” remarked D. Padmanabhan, MD and CEO, Appnomic Systems.
Appnomic OpsOne enables repeatable processes and predictable outcomes for IT infrastructure service providers by automating IT processes in multi-tenant environments. IT process automation features of OpsOne will help Mahindra Satyam lower its cost of delivery, reduce errors that happen due to manual interventions and improve productivity of service delivery teams.
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Key Criteria For Choosing Your IoT Connectivity Provider
- Firms Clueless On Data Recovery When Disaster Strikes: Study
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems