Mahindra Satyam selects Appnomic for Service Delivery Automation
Mahindra Satyam, a consulting and IT services provider, today announced that it has selected Appnomic Systems as their technology partner for introducing automation capabilities in its Unified Service Management Platform (USMP). As part of the agreement, OpsOne, Appnomics IT process automation solution, will now be embedded in USMP, which is Mahindra Satyam’s managed services platform for delivering IT Infrastructure outsourcing services.
“We believe automation and the other key features of USMP will offer a unique value proposition to our customers who are looking for ways to improve the business value of their managed services outsourcing engagements,” remarked Pravin Bolar, VP, Mahindra Satyam.
As reported, USMP is designed for automated and centralized delivery of IT Infrastructure Outsourcing services. After a detailed evaluation of key features of OpsOne IT process automation with integrated visual designer, document management, script repository, and fine grained SLA reports Mahindra Satyam found the solution to fit the automation requirements of USMP.
“OpsOne is built to help Infrastructure service providers deliver on the automation promise, and we are looking forward to meet the needs of Mahindra Satyam and their customers,” remarked D. Padmanabhan, MD and CEO, Appnomic Systems.
Appnomic OpsOne enables repeatable processes and predictable outcomes for IT infrastructure service providers by automating IT processes in multi-tenant environments. IT process automation features of OpsOne will help Mahindra Satyam lower its cost of delivery, reduce errors that happen due to manual interventions and improve productivity of service delivery teams.
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- Creating Smarter Cities With Smart Technologies
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network
- Cloud Majors to Put More Emphasis on Edge Computing: Study
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study