Mahindra Satyam selects Appnomic for Service Delivery Automation
Mahindra Satyam, a consulting and IT services provider, today announced that it has selected Appnomic Systems as their technology partner for introducing automation capabilities in its Unified Service Management Platform (USMP). As part of the agreement, OpsOne, Appnomics IT process automation solution, will now be embedded in USMP, which is Mahindra Satyam’s managed services platform for delivering IT Infrastructure outsourcing services.
“We believe automation and the other key features of USMP will offer a unique value proposition to our customers who are looking for ways to improve the business value of their managed services outsourcing engagements,” remarked Pravin Bolar, VP, Mahindra Satyam.
As reported, USMP is designed for automated and centralized delivery of IT Infrastructure Outsourcing services. After a detailed evaluation of key features of OpsOne IT process automation with integrated visual designer, document management, script repository, and fine grained SLA reports Mahindra Satyam found the solution to fit the automation requirements of USMP.
“OpsOne is built to help Infrastructure service providers deliver on the automation promise, and we are looking forward to meet the needs of Mahindra Satyam and their customers,” remarked D. Padmanabhan, MD and CEO, Appnomic Systems.
Appnomic OpsOne enables repeatable processes and predictable outcomes for IT infrastructure service providers by automating IT processes in multi-tenant environments. IT process automation features of OpsOne will help Mahindra Satyam lower its cost of delivery, reduce errors that happen due to manual interventions and improve productivity of service delivery teams.
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure To Accelerate IT Transformation
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future
- Making A Shift To Human-Centric Security
- The Future Of Digital Payments In 2018
- Trends That Will Shape India's E-Commerce In 2018
- Cognitive Computing Will Redefine IoT Landscape