Mahindra Satyam selects Appnomic for Service Delivery Automation
Mahindra Satyam, a consulting and IT services provider, today announced that it has selected Appnomic Systems as their technology partner for introducing automation capabilities in its Unified Service Management Platform (USMP). As part of the agreement, OpsOne, Appnomics IT process automation solution, will now be embedded in USMP, which is Mahindra Satyam’s managed services platform for delivering IT Infrastructure outsourcing services.
“We believe automation and the other key features of USMP will offer a unique value proposition to our customers who are looking for ways to improve the business value of their managed services outsourcing engagements,” remarked Pravin Bolar, VP, Mahindra Satyam.
As reported, USMP is designed for automated and centralized delivery of IT Infrastructure Outsourcing services. After a detailed evaluation of key features of OpsOne IT process automation with integrated visual designer, document management, script repository, and fine grained SLA reports Mahindra Satyam found the solution to fit the automation requirements of USMP.
“OpsOne is built to help Infrastructure service providers deliver on the automation promise, and we are looking forward to meet the needs of Mahindra Satyam and their customers,” remarked D. Padmanabhan, MD and CEO, Appnomic Systems.
Appnomic OpsOne enables repeatable processes and predictable outcomes for IT infrastructure service providers by automating IT processes in multi-tenant environments. IT process automation features of OpsOne will help Mahindra Satyam lower its cost of delivery, reduce errors that happen due to manual interventions and improve productivity of service delivery teams.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game
- Cloud Computing Boosts Hybrid Cloud Adoption: Study
- Google Likely To Launch Mobile Payment Service In India