Mahindra Satyam to implement SAP ERP for IRDA
Mahindra Satyam (NYSE: SAY), the brand name of Satyam computer services, a consulting and IT services provider, recently signed a contract to implement SAP ERP for the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA).
“This prestigious contract with IRDA reiterates not only our capacity to address the specific needs of the insurance industry, but also underlines the upshot of our strategic partnership with SAP and our expertise in implementing enterprise ready SAP solutions,” remarked Dilip Jha, Sr. VP, Business Head – Middle East, Africa & India, Mahindra Satyam.
According to Mahindra Satyam, the implementation of the ERP system will include human resource management, payroll, self-service portals, accounting modules, connected hardware and software and providing post implementation support. This will enable IRDA standardize and automate business processes across its units. The solution will help automate most organizational functions and provide improved business processes for IRDA, informed the company.
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- The Evolution Of Computer Science Programs
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study