Mahindra Satyam to implement SAP ERP for IRDA
Mahindra Satyam (NYSE: SAY), the brand name of Satyam computer services, a consulting and IT services provider, recently signed a contract to implement SAP ERP for the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA).
“This prestigious contract with IRDA reiterates not only our capacity to address the specific needs of the insurance industry, but also underlines the upshot of our strategic partnership with SAP and our expertise in implementing enterprise ready SAP solutions,” remarked Dilip Jha, Sr. VP, Business Head – Middle East, Africa & India, Mahindra Satyam.
According to Mahindra Satyam, the implementation of the ERP system will include human resource management, payroll, self-service portals, accounting modules, connected hardware and software and providing post implementation support. This will enable IRDA standardize and automate business processes across its units. The solution will help automate most organizational functions and provide improved business processes for IRDA, informed the company.
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- Find Best Deals On Computer & Accessories With Zouton