Mahindra Satyam to implement SAP ERP for IRDA
Mahindra Satyam (NYSE: SAY), the brand name of Satyam computer services, a consulting and IT services provider, recently signed a contract to implement SAP ERP for the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA).
“This prestigious contract with IRDA reiterates not only our capacity to address the specific needs of the insurance industry, but also underlines the upshot of our strategic partnership with SAP and our expertise in implementing enterprise ready SAP solutions,” remarked Dilip Jha, Sr. VP, Business Head – Middle East, Africa & India, Mahindra Satyam.
According to Mahindra Satyam, the implementation of the ERP system will include human resource management, payroll, self-service portals, accounting modules, connected hardware and software and providing post implementation support. This will enable IRDA standardize and automate business processes across its units. The solution will help automate most organizational functions and provide improved business processes for IRDA, informed the company.
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- 5 Ways To Future-Proof IoT Devices
- Escaping Automation-Led Redundancy In The Indian IT Industry
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment