Mahindra Satyam to implement SAP ERP for IRDA
Mahindra Satyam (NYSE: SAY), the brand name of Satyam computer services, a consulting and IT services provider, recently signed a contract to implement SAP ERP for the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA).
“This prestigious contract with IRDA reiterates not only our capacity to address the specific needs of the insurance industry, but also underlines the upshot of our strategic partnership with SAP and our expertise in implementing enterprise ready SAP solutions,” remarked Dilip Jha, Sr. VP, Business Head – Middle East, Africa & India, Mahindra Satyam.
According to Mahindra Satyam, the implementation of the ERP system will include human resource management, payroll, self-service portals, accounting modules, connected hardware and software and providing post implementation support. This will enable IRDA standardize and automate business processes across its units. The solution will help automate most organizational functions and provide improved business processes for IRDA, informed the company.
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments
- Infor To Double Revenues By 2020: IMEA GM
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market