Mahindra Satyam to implement SAP ERP for IRDA
Mahindra Satyam (NYSE: SAY), the brand name of Satyam computer services, a consulting and IT services provider, recently signed a contract to implement SAP ERP for the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA).
“This prestigious contract with IRDA reiterates not only our capacity to address the specific needs of the insurance industry, but also underlines the upshot of our strategic partnership with SAP and our expertise in implementing enterprise ready SAP solutions,” remarked Dilip Jha, Sr. VP, Business Head – Middle East, Africa & India, Mahindra Satyam.
According to Mahindra Satyam, the implementation of the ERP system will include human resource management, payroll, self-service portals, accounting modules, connected hardware and software and providing post implementation support. This will enable IRDA standardize and automate business processes across its units. The solution will help automate most organizational functions and provide improved business processes for IRDA, informed the company.
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- How Organizations Can Be Threats Ready On The Cloud?
- Global Blockchain Market To Reach $9.6 Mn By 2024: Report
- CSI, IIT Bombay To Jointly Host TechNext India
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018