Mahindra Satyam to provide support services for FuelQuest
This agreement with Mahindra Satyam will support Fuel Quest’s global expansion plans.
Consulting and IT services provider Mahindra Satyam (MSat) entered into a global services agreement with FuelQuest, a Houston-based software and services company for energy industry.
As per the agreement, MSat will provide implementation and support services to FuelQuest as it scales its operations across India, Brazil, China, Russia, U.S.A and other target countries.
“With more than 70 billion liters of fuel under management and millions of energy-related tax transactions processed yearly, FuelQuest is uniquely positioned to bring its proven fuel management and tax automation solutions into new global markets and we are committed to providing the resources necessary to support its international expansion,” said BK Mishra, Global Business Head for Energy and Utilities at Mahindra Satyam.
MSat is already engaged with FuelQuest and supports its growing pipeline of tax automation implementations as well as software support needs. The company will augment FuelQuest’s team to provide additional onsite or remote implementation and support services with regards to international customers.
It will also establish a FuelQuest Service Centre within its delivery centre in India staffed with experienced software professionals to provide management and tax automation services.
Matt Tormollen, President and CEO of FuelQuest said, “Mahindra Satyam’s range of services and expertise gives us ultimate flexibility as we grow our solutions and markets.”
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- Marketing Automation A Growth Driver For EdTech Sector