MAIA Appoints Religare Technologies as Partner
MAIA Intelligence, a provider of Business Intelligence (BI) software products has announced Religare Technova IT Services Ltd. (represented by brand Religare Technologies) as its consulting partner. Religare Technologies provides enterprise-wide IT services to leading organizations in Financial Services, Insurance, Health Care and Life Sciences domain.
Under the new agreement, Religare Technologies plans to train and certify its consultants on MAIA’s 1KEY BI in the coming months. 1KEY BI is a comprehensive Business Intelligence application
catering to Strategic, Tactical & Operational data analysis &
MIS reporting needs of multiple vertical industries. The agreement will enable Religare Technologies to use 1KEY BI for development and demonstration purposes, and to promote 1KEY-based solutions to its enterprise customers.
"Religare Technologies is delighted to partner with MAIA Intelligence," said Ravi Raman, vice president and head BFSI, Religare Technova IT Services Limited, "1KEY BI is an excellent choice for our enterprise customers with volumes of data and thousands of employees. 1KEY dashboards, KPI reports, and multi-dimensional analysis coupled with graphical representation of data provide valuable business insights that help enterprises make timely, data-driven decisions to improve corporate performance."
1KEY BI reporting and analytics solutions are well-suited for the enterprise customers of Religare Technologies, and shall gain greater business insights from their large volumes of data.
"We are pleased to forge this new agreement with Religare Technologies and add them to our portfolio of services partners," said Sanjay Mehta, CEO of MAIA Intelligence. "The agreement will broaden MAIA Intelligence s reach into key vertical markets and enable us to leverage the breadth of Religare Technologies enterprise IT experience. We look forward to identifying new business opportunities with Religare."
1KEY BI enables business users to analyze a tremendous amount of information in an easy to use and highly visual manner, which helps them to quickly identify trends and gain greater insights into data to make analytically-based decisions.
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Enhance Employee Engagement