MAKE, GlobalLogic Partner for NexGen SPM
MAKE Technologies, a provider of semantic-based application modernization technology, and Software R&D services provider GlobalLogic, have joined forces to create NexGen: Software Product Modernization.
NexGen: SPM combines MAKE’s Transformational Legacy Modernization software products and methodology with GlobalLogic’s Velocity Agile development platform to create an offering that is specifically honed to the needs of software product companies.
NexGen: SPM claims to make it possible to cost-effectively re-architect software products so that they fully leverage Web 2.0 and SOA standards. The end product is a modern software application written in Java or .NET that contains no proprietary components and that fully embraces modern coding styles and architectures. As part of this program, GlobalLogic is offering a small rapid Proof-of-Concept project (PoC) to demonstrate the capabilities of NexGen: SPM.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- Unlocking The Business Value Of Internet of Things [Infographic]
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years