MAKE, GlobalLogic Partner for NexGen SPM
MAKE Technologies, a provider of semantic-based application modernization technology, and Software R&D services provider GlobalLogic, have joined forces to create NexGen: Software Product Modernization.
NexGen: SPM combines MAKE’s Transformational Legacy Modernization software products and methodology with GlobalLogic’s Velocity Agile development platform to create an offering that is specifically honed to the needs of software product companies.
NexGen: SPM claims to make it possible to cost-effectively re-architect software products so that they fully leverage Web 2.0 and SOA standards. The end product is a modern software application written in Java or .NET that contains no proprietary components and that fully embraces modern coding styles and architectures. As part of this program, GlobalLogic is offering a small rapid Proof-of-Concept project (PoC) to demonstrate the capabilities of NexGen: SPM.
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies