MAKE, GlobalLogic Partner for NexGen SPM
MAKE Technologies, a provider of semantic-based application modernization technology, and Software R&D services provider GlobalLogic, have joined forces to create NexGen: Software Product Modernization.
NexGen: SPM combines MAKE’s Transformational Legacy Modernization software products and methodology with GlobalLogic’s Velocity Agile development platform to create an offering that is specifically honed to the needs of software product companies.
NexGen: SPM claims to make it possible to cost-effectively re-architect software products so that they fully leverage Web 2.0 and SOA standards. The end product is a modern software application written in Java or .NET that contains no proprietary components and that fully embraces modern coding styles and architectures. As part of this program, GlobalLogic is offering a small rapid Proof-of-Concept project (PoC) to demonstrate the capabilities of NexGen: SPM.
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Robotics Jobs Are Seeing A Whopping Rise In India
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- 5G To Pave Way For Self-driving Cars' Safety: Gartner
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO