Managed Security Services Biz To Reach $70 Bn By 2024
Cloud computing and BYOD are going to drive the global managed security services market. The global MSS market is expected to reach USD 60.94 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research. The proliferation of advanced threats is expected to increase the adoption of managed security services over the forecast period, the research stated.
According to the research, the managed endpoint threat protection is expected to remain the largest segment owing to the growing BYOD trends among organizations and the need to mitigate the growing malware threats. The segment is expected to grow at a robust pace owing to the increasing cybercrime activities and growing concerns for malicious malware attacks. Various sectors such as BFSI and telecom are increasingly adopting these services, owing to the increasing consumer privacy regulations such as Personal Protection Act and Consumer Protection Regulations.
Cloud-based managed security services are also expected to be the fastest growing segment due to the rising number of remote workforce. Growing usage of cloud storage systems among organizations is driving the demand for cloud-based security services. Moreover, regulatory compliance in several countries to protect loss of information are enabling enterprises to deploy security services.
Telecom & IT is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 16.5 per cent owing to the increasing need to protect and maintain customer privacy. Compliance with regulatory and legal requirements is critical for telecom operators to sustain their operations. Moreover, organizations are shifting from on-premise to cloud-based services to reduce the expenditure in managing these services, the report stated.
Image credit: www.securityresourcegroup.com
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner