Manthan appoints Christine Girodroux as VP, Customer Service
Manthan Systems, a Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics solutions provider for the retail and consumer goods industries, has appointed Christine Girodroux as VP, customer service. This step is a part of the company’s rapid expansion into the US. In this role Christine will be responsible for ensuring total success of our customers as they evaluate and deploy ARC, a unique new product for Retail BI.
On the appointment Peter Charness, Manthan’s President Americas, remarked, “Christine adds great strength to our organization with extensive background in retail planning and analytics, best practices for implementations, and product management.”
“There really is no equal in the market today. I look forward to helping our customers gain the extensive benefits that are available through their investment in this market leading business solution,” noted Girodroux.
Christine was most recently VP, Analytics, IRI, and previously served at JDA Software (NASDAQ:JDAS) as product director for Arthur and Intactix Products.
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales