Manthan appoints Christine Girodroux as VP, Customer Service
Manthan Systems, a Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics solutions provider for the retail and consumer goods industries, has appointed Christine Girodroux as VP, customer service. This step is a part of the company’s rapid expansion into the US. In this role Christine will be responsible for ensuring total success of our customers as they evaluate and deploy ARC, a unique new product for Retail BI.
On the appointment Peter Charness, Manthan’s President Americas, remarked, “Christine adds great strength to our organization with extensive background in retail planning and analytics, best practices for implementations, and product management.”
“There really is no equal in the market today. I look forward to helping our customers gain the extensive benefits that are available through their investment in this market leading business solution,” noted Girodroux.
Christine was most recently VP, Analytics, IRI, and previously served at JDA Software (NASDAQ:JDAS) as product director for Arthur and Intactix Products.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table