Manthan appoints Christine Girodroux as VP, Customer Service
Manthan Systems, a Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics solutions provider for the retail and consumer goods industries, has appointed Christine Girodroux as VP, customer service. This step is a part of the company’s rapid expansion into the US. In this role Christine will be responsible for ensuring total success of our customers as they evaluate and deploy ARC, a unique new product for Retail BI.
On the appointment Peter Charness, Manthan’s President Americas, remarked, “Christine adds great strength to our organization with extensive background in retail planning and analytics, best practices for implementations, and product management.”
“There really is no equal in the market today. I look forward to helping our customers gain the extensive benefits that are available through their investment in this market leading business solution,” noted Girodroux.
Christine was most recently VP, Analytics, IRI, and previously served at JDA Software (NASDAQ:JDAS) as product director for Arthur and Intactix Products.
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems