Manthan appoints Christine Girodroux as VP, Customer Service
Manthan Systems, a Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics solutions provider for the retail and consumer goods industries, has appointed Christine Girodroux as VP, customer service. This step is a part of the company’s rapid expansion into the US. In this role Christine will be responsible for ensuring total success of our customers as they evaluate and deploy ARC, a unique new product for Retail BI.
On the appointment Peter Charness, Manthan’s President Americas, remarked, “Christine adds great strength to our organization with extensive background in retail planning and analytics, best practices for implementations, and product management.”
“There really is no equal in the market today. I look forward to helping our customers gain the extensive benefits that are available through their investment in this market leading business solution,” noted Girodroux.
Christine was most recently VP, Analytics, IRI, and previously served at JDA Software (NASDAQ:JDAS) as product director for Arthur and Intactix Products.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem