Manthan Systems opens first regional office in Melbourne
Manthan Systems, a provider of business intelligence (BI) and analytics solutions for retail and consumer goods industries, has opened their first office in Melbourne. The new office will cater to the growing demand for Manthan’s ARC Retail Business Intelligence products in the Australia and New Zealand market.
The ARC suite comprises of products like Merchandising Analytics, Finance Analytics, Customer Analytics and Supplier Collaboration and Analytics. The company has been investing and strengthening its position in Australia to expand its footprint in the region and provide their customers with the advantages of a dedicated local team as well as to leverage the near shore advantage of similar time zones for global clients. With several offices already set up in the US, Europe and Asia, the new office in Melbourne is part of their continuous growth stratagem.
In the long term, Manthan Systems aims to significantly expand its client base in Australia and New Zealand region. Paul Foxcroft who recently joined Manthan Australia as the Vice President for Business Development will be based out of the Melbourne office and head their operations.
Atul Jalan, CEO and Managing Director said, “With the appointment of Paul, we will be able to forge ahead with our new business development efforts – a key milestone in the overall strategy of Manthan’s market development in ANZ region. Australia is an important market for us and we enjoy a good deal of business success here as Australian retailers realize the importance of retail analytics and the power it provides them in taking strategic decisions.”
Foxcroft will be entrusted with the responsibility to develop new relationships with customers and partners and to provide comprehensive support in the region. Foxcroft added, “The new office in Melbourne provides us with the ability to give our Australian client’s better service and increase our presence in the region substantially. It is vital to have our consultants close to our clients, taking our service support and client relationship to the next level.”
- Despite Potential, AI Has Many Issues To Be Sorted
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- CRO Initiatives Lead To Greater Customer Satisfaction: Study
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- AI Is The Future of Cybersecurity
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study